A really working advisor,,,, see for yourself. - page 3

Mischek >> :

>> you're giving me some kind of little man's ass, man.

They're fat and lazy.

sabluk >> :

>> they're lazy.

At this rate, he's gonna eat all the profits in the house.

sabluk >> :

>> they're lazy.

Dear, do not clutter up the forum designed to discuss issues related to programming in MQL with your pictures, there are other places for that.

khorosh >> :

Please do not clutter up the forum, which is intended to discuss issues related to programming in MQL, with your pictures, there are other places for that.

Cats directly related to MQL programming are discussed in this thread

SINCE!!! For solid traders. Sell working advisor, trading strategy. 28/11/2008 12:28:14

Good day or night. I bring to your attention. Trading strategy including Expert Advisor.

In short. Trading is done on three currency pairs.
The time of entering the market and out of it is done by you manually, based on the readings of a special indicator.
Enter the market, turned on the Expert Advisor, the money ran.
As for the payback period, it can be stably paid back in 3-4 weeks. Because market entry indicator can show not every day, but sometimes up to 4-7 days, depending on the state of the financial sector.
As experience shows. If you stupidly turn on the Expert Advisor all the time and do not observe the entry points, the deposit can be recouped in a day. But you will lose everything the next day. So, it's up to you).
I also want to note that the Expert Advisor does not rely on a particular market movement. You steadily earn regardless of where the trend is going. Let it be bearish or bullish.

And the answer to your supposed question. Why sell when you can become a millionaire?
,,,,,, The answer is, I have a brain and for a long time developed this system ... But, unfortunately, I do not have the funds.

That's why the cost of the advisor is 2000$, limiting the sale to 5 clients. Otherwise we will be able to crash the market .....

I will not show here charts of strategy test, output results. Whom interesting write on mail Forexboy@mail.ru. I will give you the investor password. The specially opened account 10.11.2008. where you can look and estimate the given offer ...

Good luck to all!!!

khorosh >> :

Please do not clutter up the forum, which is intended to discuss issues related to programming in MQL, with your pictures, there are other places for that.

who's barking? ))

khorosh >>: Dear Sir, don't clutter up a forum meant to discuss issues related to MQL programming with your pictures, there are other places for that.

khorosh, don't you see from the first post that this thread is flooded? The code, the report or at least its header. That's all there is to talk about...

forex_Boy >> :

So, it's up to you.

You were cheated at school - the comma is not in front of but after "what"...
Hence the butterfly effect.

Mathemat >> :

khorosh, isn't it obvious from the first post that the thread is flooded? No code, no report, or at least his hat. All we can talk about is cats.

the first thing that catches your eye is the one under the avatar

In my memory such freshly mooked wise guys have already tried a forum: to bait, to lure to HYIP, to transfer WMZ to magic wallets, to sell EA

mamma >> :

You were cheated at school - the comma is not in front of, but after "what"...

Hence the butterfly effect.

+1

And now, according to the boomerang effect, he's trying to fool us decent people with a solid B in Russian!

Reason: