Market etiquette or good manners in a minefield - page 13

Neutron >> :

Neutron, sorry for the stupid question, but what is the range of the weighting factors from -1 to +1, or 0 to +1? Dumb, I guess.

registred писал(а) >>

You're bringing game theory into the mix too.)

Did you come here to work (in Forex)?!

paralocus писал(а) >>

Neutron, sorry for the stupid question, but what is the range of the weights from -1 to +1, or 0 to +1? Stupid, I guess.

Well, well, well!

The range here is unlimited and can be wide. It depends on the learning step and the number of learning epochs. I.e. +/-20 is the norm.

Neutron >> :

Did you come here to work (Forex)?!

That's the thing, to work, not to play games.)

registred писал(а) >>

That's the thing, to work, not to play games.)

That's the biggest mistake. The market will punish you for your insolence!

You can only play with the market, and by its rules. And if it likes the game, it will reward you.

Neutron >> :

This is your biggest mistake. The market will punish you for your impertinence!

I am not superstitious. But, I will say that you are looking in the wrong place when discussing the possibility of this theory in the market. Simply put, it's bullshit really.

registred писал(а) >>

I am not superstitious. But, I will say that you are looking in the wrong place when discussing the possibility of this theory in the market. Simply put, it's bullshit really.

We're playing.

Neutron >> :

We are playing around.

Better answer the question of what is non-stationarity and how to deal with it.

registred >> :

That's the thing: work, not play games.)

I'm not a mathematician, of course, but you won't get anything in, my dear. "Work... ANYTHING! Just a way of playing the game of life.

You can, of course, argue... :-) if you are not superstitious.

I wonder if there is a way to calculate targets (TP, SL), for example, from volatility of "days", "weeks", or otherwise, so that they can change smoothly with the market.

I'm running in MLP tester with ORO, and the constants (TP, SL) are not very good...

Reason: