Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 33

xrust >> :

Of course, everything is there. The protection system is well-developed. And technological stop, and safety valve, and protection against a fool - not to pile up the risk of fresh measures, and not to drain in a couple of hours or days, and tips pop up, according to the recommended parameters....

... For a nominal fee.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

... For a nominal fee.

I'm coming to that opinion too.... just too far gone from the first versions in development....

xrust >> :

I'm coming to that opinion too.... Just got very far away from the first versions in development....

And let me clarify, are the sources included in this board?

TheXpert писал(а) >>

And let me clarify, are the sources included in this board?

Allow me :) - no. Sources are sold together with the site for 20 tku.

xrust писал(а) >>

I look at the picture in the avatar, it looks very familiar, is your name Victor by any chance? >> Sorry for being off-topic, I couldn't resist.)

xrust >> :

Allow :) - No. The source code is sold together with the website for 20 tcu.

That's what I thought. I asked just in case, I'm really interested in digging around.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

I look at the picture in the avatar, it is painfully familiar face, your name is not Victor by any chance, have not been in Yemen or Cuba? I apologize for being off-topic, I couldn't resist.)

No, unfortunately, I have not, but I would like to.

xrust >> :

No need to wait - here's the state, the details are in the same place

Why with such nice charts don't you switch from nano accounts to normal ones?

Tribute to nanotechnology fashion? :)

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Why don't you switch from nano accounts to normal accounts when the charts are so pretty?

Tribute to nanotechnology? :)

Yes, nanotechnology is the fashion nowadays :)))

I have my own, normal account, but I trade there and trade not only with this EA, I've long posted it to show - I get a lot of questions: why is it so profitable? Why did I withdraw, why did I deposit, where's the magician from this order and so on. that's why I do not show it. this EA on this account only - please look, I even removed the investment, because I heard rumors that trades are copied.....

Figar0 >> :

Is your name Victor by any chance? Have you been to Yemen or Cuba?

My name is Victor, and I've been to Cuba. :))