Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 18

And I looked at their equity, they were practically standing still until 15-20 October. It wasn't until 15-20 that they started to go up well. You can see it clearly on Prismal. As we can see just these dates are the beginning of the up trend. Are they also trending upwards? October 20 is marked with a line on the chart.

Valmars >> :

You have looked in the wrong place somewhere ... The spread hasn't changed, I have spread control enabled, stoplevelled.

in the terminal.

Prival >> :

I was thinking. They're good. And we idiots are taking it out on them. I mean, they made the PBX, the one they're sure of. It's like, "Give me a night of trading and I'll take my 300 quid." I wish everyone had that kind of confidence in their machines.

If someone has forgotten, I remind you that in the 90s the minimum spreads were 30-40 points. We have been reviewing our Forex trading strategies over the past few years. It's easy to make the spread 30 pips and that's it. If it were not for the competition between brokerage companies, they would be for it with both hands.

Do you personally don't want it?

Especially for sllawa3

If you do not like brokerage companies, okay. Work through the bank. For example Vneshtorg Bank provides such a service to their customers (compare the software, it is great to understand where the best). But if you approach from the legal point of view, and this Bank "kitchen", since on territory of Russia there are no laws regulating activity in the market Forex.

I would gladly work through a broker instead of a brokerage house, but if I risk as little as 10 quid with a brokerage house, I will risk 2,000 or more.

granit77 >>: Still, we need to put the championship on real quotes, remove all artificial restrictions and leave those clever people with their spread calculations out of work!

That's really brilliant. There has also recently been a thread on the subject. And the quotes are taken from, say, the Main or Gold sponsor - just without the name of the quote provider. And envious people like me would die out... And turn disqualification decisions into "account locks" a la Reali.

Exactly! And if the scalpers survive till the end of the Championship in such conditions, it will be an excellent advertisement for MQL and the Sponsor of the Championship. And everyone will know which brokerage company has excellent conditions for the real application of any strategies (including scalping ones).

ortv >> :

>> in the terminal.

Spreads are fixed and have not changed.

Everyone brews a little, it's also their bread with knowledge of their trade to take a little risk on the chest

for more profits. The bank's counterparty may also cook a little.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

And realistic quotes are obtained from, say, the main or gold sponsor - simply without the name of the supplier of the quote.

Not only the quotes, but all trading conditions, even if they change during the championship. The evaluators have to take this into account themselves...

Renat писал(а) >>

Gentlemen, no one is saying that there will be disqualification of pips who have passed the rules. They passed the acceptance test and although their trading is "unsportsmanlike", they are not formally violating the competition rules.

Only the participant named strelec is out of luck, as he does not consider the tool settings and now his Expert Advisor shows tens of error messages. It's a real violation of championship specifications and he has to be removed from the race.

I guess my robot has only one minute to live until the next Jury's meeting. After that it will be sent for melting, although I don't need to make any changes in its code but only change two numeric parameters for it to continue trading without errors.

A logical question arises - what will happen to the deposit earned at the moment, or it will be also erased?

And the second question - will the destruction of code be confirmed by some act of documentation?

Mathemat >> :

And they will get the real quotes from, say, the Main or the Golden sponsor - just without the name of the supplier of the quote.

The sponsors will be very happy - the monument to the unknown soldier, they don't need to quote, just like they need to publish the real quotes at the championships.

Reason: