Price movements can be predicted ! - page 7

Sart >> :

In the coming week, I am 100% sure the franc will reach 1.2500, maybe even by Friday we will see the level of 1.3000 !

This is the result of the analysis over the weekend...

Now the price is 1.1951

Anyone want to bet ?

I bet down 1.00

Sart, do you still have the markings? It would be interesting to have a look... If it's not a secret)

Zet1972 писал(а) >>

I'm going down 1.00.

Isn't the build TF a bit large for such a "paltry" target?

Figar0 >>:
Sart, а разметочки у Вас не сохранилось? Было бы интересно взлянуть... Ну ежели не секрет)

Secret, no, there are some technical difficulties so I'll post it later today...

Figar0 >> :

Isn't the TF of the constructions a bit large for such a "negligible" target?

norm :)

usd franc enters overbought phase

Sart >> :

Secret, no, there are some technical difficulties so I will post later today...

This is what I got... I'm not really good at this sort of thing...

The development of wave (3) should be shown in a separate picture.

Lowest point is 17.03.08

I don't like your (2), Sart, it's a bit shallow. Correction (1)-th, logically, should go much deeper. And the frank's target (target (5)) is somewhere in the space...

Mathemat >>:
Не нравится мне твоя (2), Sart, мелковата она что-то совсем. Коррекция (1)-й, по логике, должна бы значительно глубже идти. Да и цель франка (цель (5)-й) что-то совсем уж где-то в космосе...

Let's see, different options are possible. Maybe wave (1) will be lengthened...or wave 5 isn't over yet...

Strictly speaking, the min target of wave (2) is a pullback at 38% of the length of wave (1). We have a pullback around 26-28%. Of course, this "strictness" is relative.
But the ascent after the end of (2) was very fast. We may assume that we have a strengthening of wave 1 due to the fact that it starts to form wave (3)...

And as for the "space" targets, we don't know anything about that, after all - we just deal with the geometry, and whatever comes out, that's what we should take...

Mathemat писал(а) >>
I don't like your (2), Sart, it's a bit shallow. The correction (1) should go much deeper. And the franc target (target (5)) is quite a bit out of space...

No, so far everything seems to be "scientific", or according to my understanding of science... Chiff is determined to fall, only question is how fast it will fall. Let's see what happens by the weekend.

Reason: