YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 21

Thank you Prismal, your account is impressive. And now a question for you and Sagittarius, which is more pertinent to the topic: on what principle do you enter the market?
As far as I understood you have big experience of real trading, what brokers allow you to do that?
Many thanks in advance! (Although I don't think I'll get any direct answers)

a pips-type EA on eurgbp is already being written! ---- and i will do it

YuraZ писал(а) >>
pips-type EA on eurgbp is already being written! ---- and i will do it

Has such an acclaimed autotrading master decided to stoop to being a popser?

it's kind of a trick :-) you're down, aren't you? --- and there are statistics... and the information is enough for me --- while the results are normal and the targets are a little more than 2-3-5 pips i.e. i'm not quite low anymore :-)

YuraZ писал(а) >>
it's kind of a tease :-) well you're down, aren't you? --- and there are statistics... and the information is enough for me --- as long as the results are good and the targets are a bit more than 2-3-5 pips i.e. already not too low :-)

Didn't get my letter to the inbox again?

sorry i did not get it when did you send it? i usually have a lot of mail but i would not have missed your email --- i can assume that mail roux does not accept emails from your domain... without any notification, it may happen e.g. some peer-to-peer networks block mail to that domain. many corporate peer networks also prohibit them from using popular mailer in russia. there are plenty of idiots who like to do that

YuraZ писал(а) >>
sorry did not receive you when sent? mail at me usually much but i would not miss your letter --- i can assume that mail ru not accept the letter from your domain... without any notifications, it may happen...for example, some companies block mail to that domain...many corporate clients also prohibit such popular mailers in russia. there are plenty of idiots who like to prohibit

Then it's no good. Get another box on Rambler. I don't want to post mine here, I'm already inundated with requests.

strelec >> :

Get another box on Rambler.

better on google, no size and e-mails of 20 mb

YuraZ >> :
pips type EA on eurgbp already written! ---- and i will make it

can't believe - wrote it in 20 minutes ;)

ortv писал(а) >>

You won't believe it - it took me 20 minutes to write it ;)

i'll believe it!

---

I did my version quickly, too.

but because I wanted to raise the targets, I didn't write it in 20 minutes.

>> but in any case, it needs to be run in not 20 minutes, and not on the tester.

Reason: