INTRA-LIGHT ANALYSIS

HAS ANYONE TRIED TO IMPLEMENT COMMON INDICES ON TICKS INSTEAD OF BARS?

I'd give it a try if someone could enlighten me as to what that would entail.

P. S. And caps lock is useless at all, just annoying.

Fduch >> :

I'd give it a try if someone could enlighten me as to what that would entail.

P. S. And caps lock is useless at all, just annoying.

Fduch >> :

I'd give it a try if someone could enlighten me as to what it would do.

P. S. I'd give it a try if someone could tell me what it would do. P.S. And caps lock is useless and annoying.

lags would have been removed (lagging of inductors) at least....

sllawa3 >> :

would remove the lags ( lagging of the inductors ) at least....

...And informative as well. Good luck.

sllawa3 >> :

would remove the lag ( lags of icons ) at least....

Wow! So, for example, Moving Avarage would not give a "delayed" signal?) By the way, when the Close method is selected in indicator settings, the indicator is built by the last received tick on the last bar, i.e. there should not be any "lag". But for some reason it does not influence profit very much.

TheXpert >> :

...And informative at the same time. >> Good luck.

Not at all... it's possible that the informativeness will increase and lagging by 1 bar of such indices as fisher on m1 is sometimes decisive...

Fduch >> :

Wow! So, for example, Moving Avarage would not give a "delayed" signal?) By the way, when the Close method is selected in indicator settings, the indicator is built by the last received tick on the last bar, i.e. there should not be any "lag". But for some reason it does not influence the profit.

The lag is initially caused by the choice of their period...

Before working with ticks, there is one technical issue that needs to be resolved. I have studied this for quite some time and in detail and have some work to do in this area. It all comes to naught because of the delay in ticks coming in and going out. You can do an experiment with composter tick collector and collect ticks and then compare with the daily Volume the number does not match by %20 and the worst thing is that ticks disappear exactly at important points and then mysteriously appear.

Please contact Integer first . I ordered from him algorithm to restore ticks from ticks in case of their loss (distribution rights belong to him, he is a programmer, mine only idea). The result is an array of ticks. If you want, you can do with it what you like, the formulas of standard indicators are known.

Z.U.

But all the same, it is left hand by right ear. Until MT will not give a full-fledged tick stream with history, all attempts to build and test many strategies will come to naught, such as tic-tac-toe, kagi, etc. Better use another platform that is more convenient and of higher quality in this regard http://www.forexpf.ru/forum/index.php?showforum=15

sllawa3 >> :

>> not at all... it's possible that the information value will increase and a 1 bar lag of such indices as fisher on m1 is sometimes decisive...

>> there is still a difference if the lag is counted in ticks and not in bars...

Prival >> :

Before working with ticks, there is one technical issue that needs to be resolved. I have studied this for quite some time and in detail and there are several developments in this area. It all comes to naught because of the delay in ticks coming in and going out. You can do an experiment with composter tick collector and collect ticks and then compare with the daily Volume the number does not match % by 20 and the worst thing is that ticks disappear precisely at important points and then mysteriously appear.

Please contact Integer first I ordered from him algorithm to restore ticks from ticks in case of their loss (distribution rights belong to him, he is a programmer, mine only idea). The result is an array of ticks. If you want, you can do with it what you like, the formulas of standard indicators are known.

Z.U.

But all the same, it is left hand by right ear. Until MT will not give a full-fledged tick stream with history, all attempts to build and test many strategies will come to naught, such as tic-tac-toe, kagi, etc. It is better to use other platform, more convenient and of higher quality in this regard http://www.forexpf.ru/forum/index.php?showforum=15

If a tick has occurred or is seumental ( price level ), it can be written in the buffer and then jump from there...

sllawa3 >> :

>> Well, a tick has occurred or is seumental ( price level ), it is possible to write it into the buffer and then jump from it...

after all . the current price cannot just disappear ...

Reason: