The pipsqueak is a plushie

What if a pipsitter does not close trades immediately, but locks profitable positions. And then he closes all positions at once. All these positions may total hundreds of points. Will this also be money from the DC's pocket?

If you are serious about trading forget about pipsing forever.

It's outlawed.

What's the difference? A broker who doesn't want to ruin his reputation won't argue with you about whether you're a piper or not. They will just turn you down quietly and not let you open a deal. Personally, I can't remember the first time I opened a trade. There have always been requotes - I lose at least 3-5 points before entering the market. These days, we cannot deal with scalping if the market is abnormal.

З. Ы. Oh, yeah, about pipsing on demo, or better yet in tester, everything is nice there :)))))

Why? Maybe this topic has been chewed over many times before me... I don't know. But I want to know.

Yeah, it's very nice in the tester. You can even put 10-20 pips per trade.

STill_ace писал(а) >>
>> Why? Maybe this topic has been chewed over many times before me... >> I don't know. But I want to know.

>>Search is your guide.

STill_ace >> :
Why? Maybe this topic has been chewed over many times before me... I don't know. But I want to find out.

Try it. Download Luсky from Codebase, add the lock positions instead of the output and put it on the mini-real.

What if the DC gets excited and the relationship is ruined? I'll call them tomorrow and ask. Is there someone there to answer such questions?

You will get evasive answers. And when you hang up, you'll realise you haven't got a real answer...

Yeah, but when it's time to pay out the lam according to performance, the answer will probably be unequivocal )

I suggest you just write up such a system, put it on the real, and then sue for your legitimate hundreds of thousands, rather than going over and over again.

Open a counter in another DC and be happy :)
Reason: