FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 826

Pay attention to the AUD, specifically the 73 and 74 strings.

sterva:

Toom. Did I miss what Zorich is doing with these lots?

It seems to me that there should be no swaps and if the price falls sharply and far away - fence.(

What is the point of loca?????

What's inside the stock - is a constant.

That's all.

You cover it and that's all, let it be out of the way...

Physics: You buy from yourself and sell to yourself)) the minus spread is already in your pocket - what you've put on it))) In short - charge, think - what's wrong and go on. We switch off the terminal until we think of something.

But the lock does not save, right?

Of course, the values inside the lock will be negative, since the positive orders have been lying in the deposit for a long time. What is the sense of losing????

To cover the minus and then think immediately!

TOTAL: We are immediately closing what we do not like and do not lock!

Bicus:
Pay attention to the AUD, specifically the 73 and 74 strikes.

Bicus, where do you get your signals at the end of the day? You think about it, you're running the handicap, so what? ....

I understand if you got a hit yesterday, you should take it. But Friday's already a hell of a dozen and it's the end of the (week)_...

tuma_news:

Eura's got a balance now.

Renate)You can't make you out.

Which line should I not cross out?

Oh, that cryptogram....

Email me directly.)

Or are you already celebrating the weekend? )

---------

Out until Sunday.

---------

Thank you all!

Tum, sorry!

How many people on the fore?

You're plus one. Thank you!

Yeah, celebrating!)

And it started like this:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/128859

Советник всем миром (Ренат) - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com

<br / translate="no">

Yes, celebrating)!

And it started like this:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/128859

Well done, when you have a goal and perseverance, the goal is always there.

new-rena:
Close by))) Just 6 years away)))

It's learning that will pay for itself and give you such opportunities in life!!!

Rena, you're so clever, it's breathtaking. But I absolutely refuse to understand your ciphers.

Bicus:
Rena, you're so smart, it takes your breath away. But I absolutely refuse to understand your ciphers.

Bicus, I'm as dumb as a log, forgive me

Pay ALWAYS attention to the depo/strategy if long term (Re), ALWAYS!

It's just that you can read and reread this crap for years, nothing will change...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

It's learning that will pay for itself and give you such opportunities in life!!!

Yeah. Tough!

Tell me the beginning please? (H.B. year???

North. i think you made it too complicated - out of a 100% signal you made a 90%, and vice versa - think about it a bit. keep the tip on the forex for example, don't worry....... you're out. you got the right start...OR - we are on different tracks!

Yesterday it was 40%.

Today it's 100%.

what's the advice now ? ??? you didn't give me any advice when i asked you to...?

my logic is that when you say "no" i say "no" // but not at the moment, because it's not the same thing as "this" or "that". Probability of such a trick on the hand is: (I will not write further, write...er...) zero.

Do we do the math?

I keep looking, watching, where's the life? I don't understand... The handicap has nothing to do with it, if someone had told me, then the stakes would have looked down.

But it's just a waste of time, no matter where the price goes.

It will go back where it needs to go, but the fish is swimming in the wind and the most important thing is not to pay attention.

but I know it can't float like that.

What's not meat?

Aaaaah I got it!!!

Reason: