To the site admins - page 5

Svinozavr >>:
Answering you from the same chrome. Try pressing ctrl+f5 to refresh all the scripts.

dimm >>:

Отвечаю вам из того же хрома. Попробуйте нажать ctrl+f5, чтобы обновились все скрипты.

Я уже опять в ФФ - все то же. Чего случилось? Вчера ж еще все нормально было.

And that's everyone's problem, as I understand it. OK. I'll try it again from Chromium. But that's obviously not the problem.

dimm писал(а) >>
Отвечаю вам из того же хрома. Попробуйте нажать ctrl+f5, чтобы обновились все скрипты.

))) No, it's not! That's me out of it.

Are you sure you understand what we're complaining about? - When you reply, instead of typing in "plain text" format (as was the case even yesterday), it prints in "quote" format. Just like now. Then I have to format it

to format it as "plain text".

Urain >>:
I'm from FF 3.6.3 and have no problem getting out of the quote frame after pressing "Reply". Maybe attach a video of how you do it? There is an article How to post a video on MQL4.community easily and simply

Good afternoon everyone. Happy holidays.

My question is this - I don't get notifications of replies on the forum, although the threads are subscribed.

Good afternoon.

Why can't I access mql4.com ( a blank page appears) from my home network
IP: 193.151.107.* ? From other places everything is OK.

Rosh >>:
У меня из FF 3.6.3 и никаких проблем с выходом из рамки цитирования после нажатия кнопки "Ответить" нет. Может прикрепите видео того, как Вы делаете? Есть статья Как легко и просто опубликовать видео на MQL4.community .........."Как Вы это делаете?" (с) FF 3.6.3, пишу из рамки, выйти из нее могу только:
in a "piggyback" way, i.e. by formatting.

granit77 писал(а) >>
in a "piggyback" way, i.e. by formatting.
I use IE8 for the answer, with FF 3.6.3 the same problems.

I get out of this by entering a couple of characters into the text box when I reply, and then enter the frame and work in the quote, then there are no problems with exiting the quote.

valenok2003 >>:

Всем добрый день. С прошедшими праздниками.

Вопрос в следующем - не приходят уведомления об ответах на форуме, хотя темы в подписке.

The mailing list for subscriptions is switched off, which is why the e-mails don't arrive.
Reason: