Crisis: Don't we care? - page 56

Maybe not on forex (although Sarkozy suggested a return to Bretton Woods before the G20 ), but on futures it remains to be seen what will happen: Putin suggested yesterday at Davos that the oil price should be freed from the speculative component.

Mischek >> :

May I ask why you think so?

>> I mean the crisis will stop the currency exchange between countries as it is today.

don't worry forex will get better ))

There will be 50 different U.S. dollars.

Mathemat >> :

Maybe he won't bet on forex (although Sarkozy suggested a return to Bretton Woods before the G20 meeting), but on futures it's unclear what will happen: in Davos yesterday Putin suggested that the oil price should be exempt from the speculative component.

Yeah, and a couple of months ago he was publicly outraged about the impact of "external factors" on the share price of our companies on our stock exchanges.

It's all a soviet series of prohibit and regulate.

The market is not a penthouse for gambling for extra money but part of the foundation of a building and cannot be banned.

If company A wants to sell their goods in three months and company B wants to buy them, they won't be barred from doing it directly.

At worst, there will be more rules aimed at monitoring, protection against bloated balances, etc.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Maybe not on forex (although Sarkozy suggested returning to Bretton-Woods before the G20 meeting), but on futures, who knows what will happen: Putin yesterday in Davos proposed to free the price of oil from the speculative component.

I am afraid that speculators' lives will become more difficult... We will have to switch to investors, we will be able to pipsize only on the annual TF) It will be more and more difficult to trade...

cabluk >> :

don't worry forex will get even better))

There will be 50 different U.S. dollars (the United States of America).

This is quite possible because economic crises are often accompanied by separatism. Separatism occurs within the United States as well as with territorial claims by other countries.

>> all the more so because the Americans will have nothing to pay back their debts, so they can sell off their territories.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

This is not impossible, as an economic crisis is often accompanied by separatism. Separatism occurs within the US and territorial claims by other countries.

Let us take Alaska for our debts.)

You people are having a panic attack.

Mischek >> :
You people are panicking.

What do we need to panic about? Unless it's about someone stealing Miami from under our noses?

Mischek >> :

May I ask why you think so?

I mean how will the crisis put an end to the exchange of currencies between countries as it is today

There is a desire for financial integration rather than separatism: the Amero, the euro, proposals for a new reserve currency are heard...

But it's not a quick process. Although they may try to steer forex for stability at the expense of liquidity.

And the fact that there won't be exchange in "today's form" is very likely.

Geneticists have done a "countdown" on the model - looked at evolution at an early stage of multicellulars and found that earlier today's organs of a single organism were separate separate organisms, but with preferential functions. I have always liked the model of the market as a living organism.

rsi >> :

There is a desire for financial integration rather than separatism: the Amero, the euro, proposals for a new reserve currency are heard....

But it's not a quick process. Although they may try to steer forex for stability at the expense of liquidity.

And the fact that there won't be an exchange in "today's form" is very likely.

Forex is not the only one. There are also stock markets, futures, indices and so on. That's enough for our age.

Reason: