Crisis: Don't we care? - page 6

Figar0 писал (а) >>

Well, I do not mean to completely strangle, but to clean up the ranks among the players, weed out excess speculators to reduce excessive volatility, tighten requirements, invent regulators, etc... I believe this crisis will come to us :), we will not see the end of it, the first wave, but there are enough people drowned... What crazy ideas are on the minds of politicians and financiers who are influenced by politics...

Z.U. Or maybe just, to paraphrase the classics, "Don't read the morning finance paper.)

Only those who drain will be left!

Those who earn will be "cleaned up"

--

:-)

YuraZ писал(а) >>

only those who leak will be left!

those who earn will be "cleaned out"

--

:-)

Yeah, that's when Foreh will turn into a game with a significantly negative amount (instead of today's "-spread") :)

Maybe it will be all right?

By the way, do you know, gentlemen traders, where all the money lost on Forex goes?

They go to protect the dollar from inflation. It's proven.

P.S.: What do you think about this movie?

Korey >> :

to sabluk

you are slow to think, gentlemen speculators)
going back to that means the abolition of the FOREX market

The banks are the ones who are not benefiting from this. A large part of their income comes from currency trading.

Decided to develop my presence after a long absence from the forum and put a row on the fence under the question

Crisis: Don't we care?

his emphatic -

totally indifferent.

Stomping around under the inscription, I scribbled a funny little hieroglyph like this:

:о))))))))).

After looking around, with a feeling of complete satisfaction that the day has passed much to no avail - I take my leave :o)

Korey >> :

The drawing is unconvincing, explain!

The theory and practice of defaults: here is the answer if you believe this information, i.e. oil = const

Files:
td.rar  192 kb

to FOXXXi

THANK YOU!
great tool

FOXXXi >> :

The theory and practice of defaults: here is the answer if you believe this information, i.e. oil= const

Yes, a pickled weed, however. I like the redefinition of the first postulate of the theory of relativity. About oil-gold: I still do not understand, looking at the graphs in this document - the gold-oil constant does not quite work out.

The main theme of the document is "Motherland in danger", "the world against Russia", etc., ideological stamps from the times of the Soviet Union... To understand that this is nonsense, just look at what country Russia is now most like economically: http: //www.esquire.ru/articles/30/5minutes/ .

Choomazik писал(а) >>

Korey, I will not dissuade you now. I just remember well the times when such slogans were constantly intimidating and at the same time keeping the people of an even bigger country in the black. And for quite a long time....

I'll delete the post, but you should read the foreign press, don't you feel the smell of gunpowder.

FOXXXi >> :

The theory and practice of defaults: here is the answer if you believe this information, i.e. oil= const

True it is a constant and it is equal to zero. At least it is for the Americans who just print paper called dollars. Paying for all the associated costs of printing with those same dollars.

Reason: