[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 16

kvg31:

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me about the strategy in which you want to use it.

There is a strategy, but it lacks the speed that a computer has. I don't think it makes sense to describe it by email. What to do?

starcontent:
There is an advisor working according to the Puria method.

I am attaching the EA itself. I need to remove SL and TP settings as well as the number of bars for volatility calculation and current volatility divider.

In general, I want the system as it was originally presented.

Here are the rules:

Moving Average 1: Period MA - 85, Method MA - Linear Weighted, apply to Low, choose red.

Moving Average 2: Period MA - 75, MA Method - Linear Weighted, apply to Low, colour of Moving Average - select red.

Moving Average 3: Period MA - 5, MA Method - Exponential, apply to Close, choose a yellow mouwing colour.

Additionally, set the MACD indicator with the following parameters: Fast EMA 15, Slow EMA 26, MACD SMA 1.

Enter the trade to sell:
Open a trade as soon as the yellow muving crosses 2 red muving from top to bottom and a confirmation is received from the MACD indicator (one bar has closed below the Zero level).

Enter the trade to buy (bay):
Open a trade as soon as the yellow muving crosses 2 red muving from the bottom up and a confirmation is received from the MACD indicator (one bar closed above the zero level)

I need an EA exactly on these conditions - without any additions or improvements.

Many thanks in advance!

Here I wrote a pure Puria method:
http://www.opentraders.ru/downloads/37/

nurbekwww:

Dear programmers please write an advisor, the idea is interesting and simple, who has time to help me, please write your email or email me nurbekwww@mail.ru

An interesting and simple idea?
I love it!

oleg_leva:

There is a strategy, but it lacks the speed that a computer has. I think it's pointless to describe it in words via email. What to do?

Throw it away and forget about it. Although with the speed of the adviser can always be solved. But if there are no words, it will not help.

Please help me to correct my Expert Advisor. You need to make it work with orders (own and opened by the user) of the currency pair on the chart of which it is installed. We mean the time of fixing of profit or loss. In the current version, when a condition (catching the deposit %) occurs, it tries to close all positions (with MAGIC=0) for all currency pairs and I do not need it. It is necessary to completely delimit all currency pairs. My thanks in advance.

nemo811:
Please help me to correct my Expert Advisor. You need to make it work with orders (own and opened by the user) of the currency pair on the chart of which it is installed. We mean the time of fixing of profit or loss. In the current version, when a condition (catching of a deposit %) occurs, it tries to close all positions (with MAGIC=0) for all currency pairs and I do not need it. I need to fully delimit all currency pairs. Thanks in advance.

It may be difficult to set different magics in the EA settings. For each symbol and timeframe a separate magic number and no problem

Vinin:

And it must be quite difficult to set different magics in the EA settings. For each instrument and timeframe there is a different magik and no problem

I have set different wizards - same situation. For example, if I have set different wizards for each symbol and timeframe, the same situation is irrelevant. To be more precise, the situation is quite peculiar - the open positions are being saved but the stop orders are being deleted. ((

Vinin:

And it must be quite difficult to set different magics in the EA settings. For each instrument and timeframe there is a different magik and no problem

Found a solution, the answer is here: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38278/page57

Hello, is this branch still up to date?

Can you write a simple advisor on the indicator ADMI(14) -AverageDirectional Movement Index, to be triggered at any intersection of curves +DI and -DI, though from the top down, though the opposite. timeframes need M30 and H1, currency pairs, any. signal indication preferably sound, with repetition (any midi-File).

PS: no need to trade, only sound indication.

granit77:
An EA is a programme that runs in the terminal and gives orders to the trade server over the internet. If the internet is shut off or the terminal is closed, the program (Expert Advisor) cannot work, of course, and your orders will be left hanging on the server without any supervision, no matter what you write in the code...
I understand that the orders remain on the server, the problem is different . Usually when connection is lost or terminal shuts down, then after resumption of connection the orders remain and EA continues to monitor them (track, trawl, etc.), but in this case after starting terminal EA closes its orders opened before the shutdown and opens new orders. And I don't know how to change EA's code, so it doesn't close orders, but continues to follow them. Please advise who knows the solution to this problem. Thank you.
Reason: