[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 7

No one has written anything in this thread for a long time (either for a fee or for free). The author of this thread has long since abandoned it.

So, it's time to delete it altogether, "because" the pleas of the suffering people here sound like "a voice crying in the wilderness"!

//-------------------------

On Elder's 3 screens system, - I think there was something similar in Code Base.

rid писал(а) >>

Helping, - "Better late than never..."

http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=fileinfo&id=39

Hello,

Good of you to come to this thread. Here's a man to help..... Maybe you can help me too? I'd like an advisor to write.... Check out this file....

Files:
forsovetnik.rar  26 kb

rid писал(а) >>

No one has written anything in this thread for a long time (either for a fee or for free). The author of this thread has long since abandoned it.

So, it's time to delete it altogether, "because" the pleas of the suffering people here sound like "a voice crying in the wilderness"!

//-------------------------

The Elder's 3 screens system - I think there was something similar in Code Base.

I don't mean the indicator.

kvg31 писал(а) >>

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me the strategy in which you want to use it.

I need an indicator based on the ADX for the euro and pound. I will formulate it more precisely in a couple of days. Will you do it?

kvg31 писал(а) >>

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me the strategy in which you want to use it.

Who can help to remake one EA? I would be very grateful!

I have already asked for help but nobody has helped.

But it is easier to remake it than to create one.

I lay out the Expert Advisor, of which I have to leave the indicators and the principle of Martin's operation.

1. M.A. (150 )
2. Stochastic (6,3,3) level = (0,20,80,100)

Conditions for opening a trade: buy

M.A. is below the price line;

Stochastic crosses the 20 level from below to above;

Conditions fortransaction opening: sell - mirror.

MA is above the price line;

Stochastic crosses level 80 from above downwards;

If you lose, the lot is multiplied by 2. (0.1; 0.2; 0.4; 0.8;1.6.....)

If the lot is won, it is reset to its initial position (e.g. 0.1)

Add:

TakeProfit = 30;
StopLoss = 30.0;

In the Expert Advisor it is better to remove pending orders.

Files:

Andrei, it's not customary to poke around in compiled files here.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Andrei, it's not customary to poke around in compiled files here.

I'm tired of looking for someone to help me. Can you write this simple advisor?

I don't take on things I'm not interested in.

Apply here, to anyone on the list. You will find those who will write an advisor for a reasonable fee.

Might be of interest.
Hello.Please help insert into EA:

A sell order opens. Profit goes into minus. Price reaches the upper green line. Sell order is closed and buy order is opened.
An open buy order. Profit goes down into minus. Price reaches the lower red line. The Buy order is closed and the Sell order is opened.

2. If RefHour is equal to 8 and Close Hour is equal to 9, the order is closed in the plus. It is necessary to automatically change the parameters RefHour and CloseHour from 8 and 9 to 16 and 17 (these values are changed manually now).

When RefHour 16 and CloseHour 17,ORDER CLOSED IN PLUS, to automatically change the parameters RefHour
parameters RefHour and CloseHour are changed from 16 and 17 to 0 and 1.

At RefHour 0 and CloseHour 1, the ORDER CLOSE TO PLUS, to automatically change the parameters RefHour and CloseHour from 0 and 1 to 8 and 9.

Please fix the EA .Thank you.
Files:
27_23_1.zip  54 kb

Can anyone make an EA using this indicator, free of charge?
ikarfx@mail.ru

Reason: