[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 6

kvg31 писал(а) >>

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me the strategy in which you want to use it.

I have an idea, only I do not have a good programmer, I am a complete zero in programming, but the idea is good, I need a robot, work on m15 euro/yen pair, 400 - 800 pips per week, you can write a robot.

aksol >> :
I am a newbie, I have tried your Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester. I can get a positive result, but I have a question about Trailing Stop in the Strategy Tester does not work and the result is not what it should be. Will trailing stop work in real trade?
Files:

kvg31 писал(а) >>

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me the strategy in which you want to use it.

Hello, Do you have a script that sets two opposite orders (Buy and Sell) with stops at once on the market? I really need such a script. They say it is very easy to write, but no one can help.

Good afternoon. I need to merge 2 indicators into 1 new one to draw arrows (conditionally red - sell, green - buy).

1st indicator THV3 Trix

2nd indicator standard AO(awesome oscillator)

The arrow is drawn only when the colour of the signal line of the first indicator coincides with the colour of the second indicator

Thank you

http://s39.radikal.ru/i086/0910/41/7356134efe6e.jpg

Files:

kvg31 >> :

Hello!

Please write such an EA that would work on correction to Fibo levels and not only,

>> so that it can be specified in the settings:

1) different levels in %, not only at "right" levels

2)point of extremum

3) initial lot

4) step in order opening

5) Magic number (since there is an idea to open in different directions on the same pair)

TP and SL I think is not needed.

Opening:

1) Indicate the point of extremum and correction for the required percentage in the EA settings, e.g. the current price is at 1.6000 and the point of extremum is at 1.5000...... Indicate 1.5000 and 50%...... i.e. open a Sell position

2) open manually (probably at start of the EA), and then the EA closes by itself when the level is reached or, if it goes not in the right direction - opens orders

3) opens the second order with the same lot as the first one (the first order was opened manually) and opens the order in such a way that the first order would return zero profit upon closure, while the second order would return profit in points equal to=open price - point of extremum, in our case 1,6000-1,5000=100...... which means that the opening price is 1,600+100=1,7000 and the closing price is 1,6000

4) and then, if it goes again in the "wrong" direction, the third opens by the "opening step" (eg after 100 points, and it will be at the price of 1.8000) and the lot is calculated in such a way that it always has a profit as in the first order, if it has closed with a profit, in our case, the profit has to be equivalent to 100 points, multiplied by the "initial lot", etc.

I hope I was able to explain:)

Thank you in advance.

Please help me write a simple EA to automate intraday trading.

The idea is very simple, but it will help me to test my new trading strategy.

I tried to write this EA myself, but I don't have enough experience to debug it and it compiles well (generates a lot of errors).

Please help me.

The "action" of the EA may seem delusional, but it is VERY suitable to implement my new strategy/

In the case of profits (cash withdrawals) I promise to share. (e.g. via WebMoney) I mean it

Files:

zapad >> :

Comrade traders help please help poorlaugi. the problem is that i can not use the Adviser, i.e. i followed the instructions, precripil to the chart, top right image smiling but the chart does not show buy-sell deals, maybe i do something wrong? i uploaded a file so you can see what does not work. please help )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Show me the logbook, it usually has all the error codes.

ForexPilot >> :

Hello!

Please write such an EA that would work on corrections to Fibo levels and not only,

so that you can specify in the settings:

1) different levels in %, not only on "correct" levels

2)point of extremum

3) initial lot

4) step in order opening

5) magic number (since there is an idea to open in different directions on the same pair)

TP and SL I think is not needed.

Opening:

1) Indicate the point of extremum and correction for the required percentage in the EA settings, e.g. the current price is at 1.6000 and the point of extremum is at 1.5000..... we indicate 1.5000 and 50%...... i.e. open a Sell position

2) open manually (probably at start of the EA), and then the EA closes by itself when the level is reached or, if it goes not in the right direction - opens orders

3) opens the second order with the same lot as the first one (the first order was opened manually) and opens the order in such a way that the first order would return zero profit upon closure, while the second order would return profit in points equal to=open price - point of extremum, in our case 1,6000-1,5000=100...... which means that the opening price is 1,600+100=1,7000 and the closing price is 1,6000

4) and then, if it goes again in the "wrong" direction, the third opens by the "opening step" (eg after 100 points, and it will be at the price of 1.8000) and the lot is calculated in such a way that it always has a profit as in the first order, if it has closed with a profit, in our case, the profit has to be equivalent to 100 points, multiplied by the "initial lot", etc.

I hope I was able to explain:)

Thanks in advance.

Can't you just write it! Somebody please take up the cause.

Togliatti73 >> :

Help!

Helping, - "Better late than never..."

>> http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=fileinfo&id=39

everyone is offering and no one is doing it yet. can you write about eller's 3 screens system? if you are interested?
Reason: