Are you familiar with the programmer with the nickname "Regards Best"... - page 6

fix писал (а) >>
You guys stop insulting each other. It's not a man's business to make "women's" remarks.

This is the Internet... in the real world, such "offers" get punched in the interface...

55555_55 писал (а) >>

You want to make money.... but you forget that you also have to work...

Do you really think 12WMZ is money...? then you really need to get well... :)

Integer писал(а) >>

Will you calm down?

The situation is this:

I quoted my price for the work, with me providing a demo in advance. The customer (55555_55), offered his price in half. I agreed on condition that I pay in full in advance. As an advance payment I received a WM transfer (in the amount offered by 55555_55) with the transaction protection and a letter saying that I will receive the protection code after the submission of the demo. To which I replied with a letter of complete refusal to do the job. Who violated what?

Dima!

first do not ever underestimate your score low, and you as much as twice !

Your strategic mistake will be highlighted in BLUE (you did not calculate the price from a streetlight)

You will lose a lot of problematic customers, that's two!

third - value your time and effort

it's better to lose two days than to fly a day...

Integer писал(а) >>

I can assure you that I had a decision to make at the time, and it is still there now. You missed.

Don't lie...

akadex писал(а) >>

Integer took pity on the good 55555_55 for free, and 12 quid is free.

And he's still being a little flippant......not only does he not appreciate the kindness of his heart, but he's also demanding something.

So he hasn't even given you any money......that's the point. Why don't I charge you about N quid for trying to ruin your reputation? А?

There's no precedent. The man didn't take the money, and why are you here?

If you want to ruin a man's name, give him the facts, but there are no facts, you are wrong.

I think the public should call the dishonest 55555_55 to account, provided that he pays the citizen Integer ``N amount that will be determined in a collegial manner.

You 55555_55, stop slandering ...... good friend, or they will consider you a debtor inadvertently.

Aren't you the "lawyer" ....

Why are you so pissed off? You must have a big mouth yourself...

First you promise, then you do the wrong thing, and then you prove that it's all the customer's fault...

Registr писал(а) >>

Do you really think 12WMZ is money...? then you really need to get well... :)

You must be lying too...

If you don't consider 12WMZ money, then please send it to my wallet...

You have to answer for what you say.

YuraZ писал(а) >>

Dima!

First, don't ever underestimate your valuation, and you are twice as low!

Your strategic mistake will be highlighted in BLUE (you did not calculate the price from a streetlight)!

You will lose a lot of problematic customers, that's two!

third - value your time and effort

it is better to lose two days for a day to fly ...

Right...

But first you need to have the right solution to the problem...

So that you won't have to look for reasons to terminate the contract or blame the customer...

55555_55 писал(а) >>

Don't lie...

You've got to take responsibility for your bullshit!!! I bet you $500 I don't provide a solution, you get it. Otherwise, I get it. We'll use the services of some trust to keep things safe. How about that?

Integer писал (а) >>

You've got to take responsibility for your bazooka!!! Bet you $500 I don't provide a solution, you get it. Otherwise, I get it. We'll use the services of some trust to keep things safe. How about that?

I bet 10 WMZ on Integer-a.

Do not get on your nerves! Do not ask anyone to write anything here, they just wait for other people's ideas, and they have forgotten that they are nobody without ideas and they do not have any of their own. Learn the language and write it yourself, it is not so difficult. And they are bending their fingers, it's a shame !!!!. They have nothing good to say! And they themselves are full of shit and they teach it for laughs!!!!!!!! All bad programmers will hold each other down in any situation to make them look smart!!!
Reason: