Are you familiar with the programmer with the nickname "Regards Best"... - page 2

55555_55 писал(а) >>

It's not the money I'm worried about, it's the rudeness and the lack of commitment...

Commitment was not fulfilled by you. Or should I put up all the correspondence with you? Or do you, and show me where it was rude.

Integer писал(а) >>

The obligation was not met by you. Or should I post all the correspondence with you? Or do you, and tell me where it was rude.

If you think that'll help you understand it, just do it...

I don't have a problem.

Integer >> :
I have no problem with that.

Congratulations, Dimitri! You are in good company (with komposter, if you remember the argument about his rating).

55555_55 07.10.2008 10:55

If you think this will help you to understand it - put it out there...

.........................................................................................................

A profound statement. :)

whatever we may think of ourselves, but
a programmer is a "man with a shovel" and always has been.
Information shop worker)))

I don't agree, there is a difference between a programmer and a programmer. Most are "shovel people", but there is a small percentage of programmers who know more than just "shovels".

Korey >> :
Whatever we may think of ourselves, but
a programmer is a "man with a shovel" and always has been.
>>))

You're one to talk...

redeemed for intellectual work)))
The social status is the same - worker, executor, coder, slave, the common name: "the man with a shovel".
Why are you so surprised when Dmitri is poked and prodded?
"If you think thiswill help youunderstand it, put it out there..."
.... The Man with the Shovel has a soul, but who's looking at it?
A performer is a performer, he can't understand it,

especially for 12 Wheaties.

Well, a trader is a sanitizer, constantly trying to isolate a gram of radium stat advantage from thousands of tonnes of almost marting ore of the market. A very prestigious and honourable occupation...

Reason: