[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 425

how do I make the two terminals speak different languages?

I select a language and the second terminal automatically changes to the same language!

Omm >>:

как сделать что два терминала были на разных языках?

выбираю язык, а на втором терминале меняется автоматом на тот же самый!

How much do you earn from one terminal, if that's not a secret?

And one more question.

Is there a script that cleans all open charts from indicators?

I got tired of it manually.

i have already wasted a lot of time by hand.

if ( Zero_cross_alert == true) {
      if ( prevtime == Time[0]) {
         return(0);
      }
      else {
         if( EntryCCIBuffer[0] < - Alert_level__Includes_negative) {
            if(( TrendCCIBuffer[0] < - Alert_level__Includes_negative) && ( TrendCCIBuffer[1] >= - Alert_level__Includes_negative)) {
               Alert(Symbol(), " M", Period(), " Trend & Entry CCI Have both crossed below zero");
            }
         }
         else if( EntryCCIBuffer[0] > Alert_level__Includes_negative) {
            if(( TrendCCIBuffer[0] > Alert_level__Includes_negative) && ( TrendCCIBuffer[1] <= Alert_level__Includes_negative)) {
               Alert(Symbol(), " M", Period(), " Trend & Entry CCI Have both crossed above zero");
            }
         }
         prevtime = Time[0];
Hi all. I can not play a candlestick... If I wanted to play a sound signal only once... I can not set the number of beeps... If I wanted to play a sound signal only once... I will miss it easily... especially at night...

E_mc2 >>:
Всем привет. ВОт кусок кода из индюка подскажите что нужно изменить что бы звуковой сигнал выводился не всего один раз, а вот как есть в индюках на каждом тике пока свечка не закроеца..ну или просто можна было бы задать количество воспроизводимых сигналов.А то сигналит всего один раз..легко пропустить..особенно ночью..
if ( Zero_cross_alert == true)
{
         if( EntryCCIBuffer[0] < - Alert_level__Includes_negative) {
            if(( TrendCCIBuffer[0] < - Alert_level__Includes_negative) && ( TrendCCIBuffer[1] >= - Alert_level__Includes_negative)) {
               Alert(Symbol(), " M", Period(), " Trend & Entry CCI Have both crossed below zero");
            }
         }
         else if( EntryCCIBuffer[0] > Alert_level__Includes_negative) {
            if(( TrendCCIBuffer[0] > Alert_level__Includes_negative) && ( TrendCCIBuffer[1] <= Alert_level__Includes_negative)) {
               Alert(Symbol(), " M", Period(), " Trend & Entry CCI Have both crossed above zero");
            }
         }
}

CoreWinTT писал(а) >>

make a global variable or just a variable

and insert it not in the start function but in the init function

Thank you so much!!! It helped.

splxgf писал(а) >>

Variations on a theme.

Thank you so much!!! It helped.

costy_ >>:

Thank you so much! Everything works, it beeps on every tick, as required.

Check:

kolo/K61421.jpg

kolo/K61422.jpg

kolo/K61423.jpg

Needed:

kolo/K61421_m.jpg,kolo/K61421_m.jpg,kolo/K61421.jpg

kolo/K61422_m.jpg,kolo/K61422_m.jpg,kolo/K61422.jpg

kolo/K61423_m.jpg,kolo/K61423_m.jpg,kolo/K61423.jpg

Thank you!

Hello! How can I arrange optimization (or testing) in the strategy tester over a period of time defined not by dates but by the number of last bars? The attempt to set the time limit in the Expert Advisor, which is determined by the specified number of bars and based on TimeCurrent() has not worked.

Although:

datetime TimeCurrent( )

Returns the last known server time (time of the last quote) as the number of seconds elapsed since 00:00 on January 1, 1970.

Note: During testing, the last known server time is simulated

It turns out that the time, at which the optimizer works, is set only in the tester window by the phrase "Use date:". Maybe who knows some trick?

Reason: