[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 137

Please tell me where to find advisers, whether you have to pay for them or not, the algorithm is simple.

levanov >> :

What kind of beast is that? >> and where to get it?

It depends on what else ex4, if it was made on the last build then dunno )) but for older build, decompiler can be found.

lk19 >> :
Tell me where to find those who write EAs, you have to write for money or not, the algorithm is simple.

It depends on what to write and for how much ))

Hi, I have a question for you. I am working on a cent account and I am going to transfer a lot from 0.01 to microforex so I can't figure out how much a pip is worth in 1-400 on the yen.

Hi all... guys... can you give me a teak machete... a link or a code if anyone has one

BARS >> :

It depends on what to write and for how much ))

An adviser who trades himself, the price is negotiable, it all depends on the complexity as I understand it, who writes I think knows the price of his labour.

sllawa3 >> :
Hi all...guys...can you give me a teak mash... link or code if anyone has

take an indy and do a ticks calculation... I don't think it'll work on the story... the cauldron's heating up, so you should be fine.)

lk19 >> :

>>An Expert Advisor that trades by itself, the price is negotiable all depends on the complexity as I understand it, who writes I think knows the price of his labour.

ToR in a personal note ... >> with an approximate price.

JavaDev >> :

I repeat my question - WHAT does GMT have to do with it?

I think I already explained that in my previous post.

JavaDev >> :

Show me the CODE - how to do it properly (according to you), not empty remarks.

I have already explained how to do it properly too. If you don't like my comments, no one is obliging you to read my posts, much less reply to them.

Have a good weekend.

taratuta3 >> :
Arabic, my question plizzzzz I am working on a cent account (rather, the adviser is working) and plan to translate the micro-forex, ie a lot of 0.01 and can not understand how much is a point at this lot, the yen with a leverage of 1-400, I so I beg to 10 cents, right or wrong?

For example 0.01 Euro on micro is worth $0.1 USD and 0.01 Cent is worth $0.01 USD:) That's 10 times more than on Cent.

Reason: