EA contest on real accounts - page 19

leonid553 писал(а) >>

It's all strange... The sources are the real ones. You have to look for it among the people with whom it was shared, or a Trojan stealing the source code, there are no miracles.

leonid553 писал(а) >>

Good evening!

Lovecraft, I ask you to remove my Expert from the contest. Dauria.

As there is no longer a need to demonstrate her work.

Unfortunately, someone has managed to steal the code of the entire family of these Experts from me. I do not know how yet.

I'll be figuring it out.

And posted my code in free access. It's on the forum

http://goodservice.ucoz.ru/forum/13-1682-1#20573

They even started a separate thread, the jerks...

I, of course, wrote to the admins there that the experts were stolen. And the distribution rights belong to the website.

http://www.it-forex.ucoz.com/index/0-4

But my objections there seem to elicit only smirks...

There you go...

Just looked at the thread. There's no point in doing anything. All that's left to do is sympathize. I'm sorry. I wonder how they found him?

Those guys have a lot of nerve.

They're gonna shut down the comur someday.

Lovecraft >> :

I'm sorry to hear that.

Once you figure it out, please share what happened.

I'll take the expert down at the end of this round.

Trojan viruses under MetaTrader....

Results of the 18th round:

PlaceNameCouncillorCurrencyBalanceProfitFundsProfit for the tour
1ridDujmovochkacent2671.1502671.1514.45%
2LovecraftGWCRRUR181.440181.445.68%
3Airat SafinAIS1cent992.316.18998.490.67%
4YuraZYURAZ_SCALPER_V2cent2000.9802000.980%
5LovecraftG5030RUR97.81097.81-2.19%
6leonid553Dayria_W1cent831.24-9.53821.71-31.12%

http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/?q=ru/node/20

leonid553 >> :

Good evening!

Lovecraft, I ask you to remove my Expert from the contest. Dauria.

As there is no longer a need to demonstrate her work.

Unfortunately, someone has managed to steal the code of the entire family of these Experts from me. I do not know how yet.

I'll be figuring it out.

And posted my code in free access. It's on the forum

http://goodservice.ucoz.ru/forum/13-1682-1#20573

They even started a separate thread, the jerks...

I, of course, wrote to the admins there that the experts were stolen. And the rights to the distribution belong to the site...

http://www.it-forex.ucoz.com/index/0-4

But my objections there seem to elicit only smirks...

There you go...

I don't think this is the finished result of your life's work, there are probably many elements that you haven't yet implemented in EA, you have experience of writing it and other hidden benefits. If I were you, I'd put EA up for $5 per download straight away, it would create predictable consequences that you could take advantage of. Off the top of my head: it would cut income for thieves, fill the market with players bluntly acting on your strategy whose actions are predictable (it's market impact), etc. Not to mention your own promotion.

leonid553 >> :

Unfortunately, someone has managed to steal the code of the whole family of these experts from me. I don't know how yet.

if this is your code, why are there pieces of decompiled code in it ?

even though it looks like you've been tweaking it...

Don't play the hose, keekkenen and don't try to give the impression of "either he stole it or it was stolen from him". Don't...

Looks like you had to ask that question here for some reason. About the file, too. Why?

Are you preparing the ground for something? - Looks like...

That's where the old technical versions are posted.

If you already saw there some, allegedly decompiled 1-2 parameters, - moreover, you also should have seen, - WHAT THESE 1-2 PARAMETERS ARE IN USER functions, and not in the main code. - But you humbly omitted that from your question.

Almost all of the Custom Functions are freely available here and some of them even have the name of the author of the functions.

leonid553 >> :

Don't play the hose, keekkenen and don't try to give the impression of "either he stole it or it was stolen from him". Don't...

Looks like you had to ask that question here for some reason. About the file, too. Why?

Are you preparing the ground for something? - Looks like...

There are old technical versions in there.

If you already saw there some, allegedly decompiled 1-2 parameters, - moreover, you also should have seen, - WHAT THESE 1-2 PARAMETERS ARE IN USER functions, and not in the main code. - but you humbly omitted that from your question.

Almost all USER FRIENDS are freely available here and some of them even have their author's name on them.

I didn't mean to offend you with my words... I'm just pointing out the facts and I'm not going to accuse you of anything...

We all use other people's functions at first and I'm no exception... judging by the style of the code, the work isn't finished yet...

About the file... I wanted to say that the code doesn't follow the same style because functions written by different people are used...

I'm sorry for your loss and I don't want you to count me among your detractors...

Ok ! Copy that !
Reason: