EA contest on real accounts - page 11

Good afternoon everyone.

Lovecraft, my Expert Advisor ("Thumbelina") has stopped working on the contest account due to the fact that DC has increased spread more than three times. Although, I guess the first place will be held "for sure" !

http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/?q=ru

Greedy DTs have been increasing spread and stops by several times everywhere since Jan 22 (under far-fetched pretexts). Therefore.

I ask you not to display my Expert Advisor in the contest until the end of the year. I will start implementing it only on January 2, 2009.

I have not changed my settings.

Results of the 10th round

Thumbelina 10.09 (46.76%)

WCR 14.59 (4.79%)

SARAH EA -8.40 (-8.66%)

calp BB -135.65 (-25.7%)

Detailed statistics for the past 10 rounds are on the website and in the contest mailing archive.

Round 11 results.
GWCR increased its balance from 319.09 to 325.52. This amounted to 2.02%.
SARAH EA has finished with a loss, having reduced its balance from 88.65 to 86.31 rubles (-2.64%).
GWCR EA took 50th place in the Championship!)

The outcome of the 12th round.

There is not much to say here. Spreads were increased during the holidays, GWCR was silent because of this, and SARAH EA reduced the score by about 20%.

The 13th round will be GWCR and Thumbelina(rid).

Good afternoon everyone!

http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/?ptp=2&hist=1

Here I see, Lovecraft, that my Thumbelina expert in round 13 has increased the initial deposit by more than 30% in the current week (in fact in 24 hours) !

Of course, this fact pleases me. However.

"Too good is not good either!

I think the MM is too aggressive in the expert parameters or the lot is too large for this deposit size.

I beg you, for more correct operation and for better clarity and objectivity, as well as to reduce the risks REDUCE the lot size at least three times !

I hope that such actions are allowed by the conditions of the championship. Especially when you consider that we are working on real accounts!

rid >> :

Any plans to sell the bot?

I haven't actually sold my designs until now. And it's probably a little too early to sell...

But if you'd like to promote and organise it, I'll make you a deal.

Hit me up

rid >> :

Good afternoon everyone!

http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/?ptp=2&hist=1

Here I see, Lovecraft, that my Thumbelina expert in round 13 has increased the initial deposit by more than 30% in the current week (in fact in 24 hours) !

Of course, this fact pleases me. However.

"Too good is not good either!

I think the MM is too aggressive in the expert parameters or the lot is too large for this deposit size.

I beg you, for more correct operation and for better clarity and objectivity, as well as to reduce the risks REDUCE the lot size at least three times !

I hope that such actions are allowed by the conditions of the championship. Especially when you consider that we are working on real accounts!

OK, I'll make it smaller today.

How do I know which round an EA will go to?

to participate in the competition if, for example

I will send it on 8.01.09.

satop >> :

How do I know which round an EA will go to?

to participate in the competition if, for example

>> I will send it on 8.01.09.

If you send it out on 8 January, it will start on 19 January.