О!.. That's it! Oh, thank you. :)

Swetten писал (а) >>

Here's another good question: there's data like:

P1[a, b, step]

P2[c, d, step]

P3[e, f, step]

P4[g, h, step]

P5[i, j, step].

How can I write them in one go to a file and then read them out from there?

I did it like this:

It's all wonderfully written, except it's all nonsense on the inside. The textbook is a bit of a bummer, really! And how do you write and read data like a table? And arrays like this? And in general? Kim's library has a look in it.

Open file FILE_BIN and write to it with FileWriteArray(). It is desirable to first write the file size with FileWriteInteger() and then the array, so that when you read it, you get the size, scale the array and read it all. It seems to have its own peculiarities with multidimensional arrays - with specifying of the number of elements to be read or written in FileWriteArray() function - somewhere it is necessary to specify the size of the first dimension, and somewhere the total number of elements. I do not remember, I had to do it once. You should experiment.

int h=FileOpen("test",FILE_BIN|FILE_WRITE);
double P1[a][b][шаг];
double P1[c][d][шаг];
double P1[e][f][шаг];
double P1[g][h][шаг];
double P1[i][j][шаг];
ArrayResize(P1,3);
ArrayResize(P2,3);
ArrayResize(P3,3);
ArrayResize(P4,3);
ArrayResize(P5,3);
FileWriteArray(h,P1,0,4);
FileWriteArray(h,P2,0,4);
FileWriteArray(h,P3,0,4);
FileWriteArray(h,P4,0,4);
FileWriteArray(h,P5,0,4);
FileClose(h);
Maybe it's something like this. I'm not good at arrays :(

And on the subject, here's what they have to say:

Важен не столько размер депо (можно торговать хоть пятью баксами, а можно и 5 млрд $), сколько: размер лота одной позиции, частота открытия позиций, размер спреда и свопа, максимальное количество одновременных позиций. © Я. :)

Does MT4 change the preset trailing stops in any way? No? It is too inconvenient to enter the same value every time.

Swetten писал (а) >>
Is there any way to change preset trailing stops in MT4? No? It's too annoying to have to enter the same value every time.

What do you mean? You can choose a ready-made value from the list or write your own value.

Of course, you can use the Trailing Stop Expert Advisor. Then you don't need anything at all, just set the EA on the chart and if there is a position, it will trawl it. The pose will close and the EA will wait, then the pose will be opened again and it will be closed by the Expert Advisor. This way you can get rid of setting a trawl every time in MT4 on trade tab.

I mean the list. It's a weird, lumpy set of presets. It's a bit of a pain in the ass to put in a different value every time!

Swetten писал (а) >>
I mean the list. There's some strange, lumpy set of presets there. You'll get blisters every time you have to put in a different value!

The worst thing is that if the computer is rebooted (e.g. power out due to Chubais) the set data will not be saved and must be reset :(

meta-trader2007 писал (а) >>

The worst thing is that if the computer is rebooted (e.g. if the light goes out because of Chubais), the data is not saved and has to be reset :(

Shit, Chubais is no longer with RAO!

but all the troubles are hanging up :-)

---

it's easier to write down the necessary (calculated ) or/and painfully entered by "hands"-data

somewhere in a file so that you won't have to read or/and enter it after the restart

and even Chubais would not need to be mentioned (in the case of blinking lights)

Why is there sometimes no value in the "Profitability" column when testing? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Reason: