Transition from Virtual to Real. 1000 USD (daily) - page 10

Mark33 писал (а) >>

beer won't expand anything at all except the famous bubble:)

And "March" too?) Is it really to 100% alcohol to switch to...

Lord_Shadows писал (а) >>

It is interesting to develop the ability to fall into a "right" state and engage the subconscious mind by at least 50 per cent.

Oh, yeah! Become an ascetic, walk the path of the Buddha, fall into nirvana, stare at a rock for 12 hours, stand on one finger while trading... in general, you need a drink and do not pervert:)

in general, may your TC be so great that you can ahreze to a drunken state during and after trading!

=> good TC is the best way to know your DAO! and open your mind to 50% or more:)

Fduch писал (а) >>

And "March" too?) I don't think we should switch to 100% alcohol...

I don't think you'll need any money after that. With a face like that, they'll give you free goods at the magazin if there's no guards:)

Mark33 писал (а) >>

Oh yes! Become an ascetic, take the path of Buddha, fall into nirvana, stare at a stone for 12 hours, stand on one finger while trading... in general you should drink and not pervert:)

in general, may your TC be so great that you can ahreze to a drunken state during and after trading!

=> good TC is the best way to know your DAO! and open your mind to 50% or more:)

What nonsense....learning how to change your mind (for the benefit of the trade) and doing all the things you described are two big differences, as they say...

Fduch писал (а) >>

+1.

From every drink you have, several neurons die in your brain due to the effects of alcohol on the fatty layer of red blood cells. So the more traders get drunk, the fewer neurons in their brains they will have... the more their trading style will resemble the random trading style of a monkey with two buttons at hand: red (Sell) and green (Buy). Hmm. Strangely enough, it's the monkey in the EuroFoto avatar.

When adjusting a neural network - it is necessary to select the number of neurons optimally - more neurons just get in the way :-)

in trading - similarly

after the first drink, precisely those which get in the way are switched off

but after the next drink it seems that those which are necessary are also turned off :-)))

he who drinks in moderation is smarter, it's objective, on tests.
For example:
1. it removes areas of inhibitory inhibition (so called stress).
2. alcohol as a solvent cleans blood vessels, smoothes blood circulation and microcirculation.
3. in trading, alcohol flushes out excess endorphins and products of their decomposition, i.e. flushes out unnecessary adrenaline.
Another alternative levelling factor is SX.
In the famous book Happy Hooker.
the collective users of the book were stockbrokers. (but that's not from our culture).
and in fact, there is a place in the bible where the apostle tells his son - like don't be too strict, drink some wine, you won't get sick so often))))

Hello...

I don't have time to write back to all the deprived people who are upsetting me here...

Special kudos to Mark33! I see you, too, despise slave philosophy (which is all too relevant in this forum) and have a strong-willed character. Very glad I'm not the only one here.

I'll write back to everyone else later - personally, to each of you, answering your mosquito attacks.

P.S. Now for the point. Opened a 99 usd account at alpari-micro. But i wasn't given an investor password. Where to get one?

Eurofoto писал (а) >>

Hello...

I don't have time to write back to all the deprived people who are upsetting me here...

Special kudos to Mark33! I see you too despise slave obedience (which is all too relevant to this forum) and have a strong-willed character. Very glad I'm not the only one here.

I'll write back to everyone else later - personally, to each of you, answering your mosquito outbursts.

P.S. Now for the point. Opened a 99 usd account at alpari-micro. But i wasn't given an investor password. Where do I get it?

What do you mean they didn't give it to you? You should have received an internal email (in the terminal) with your username, password and investor password

Vinsent_Vega писал (а) >>

What do you mean they didn't give it to you? you should have received an email by internal mail (in the terminal) with your username, password and investor password

Congratulations on opening an alpari.micro trading account with Alpari.

Congratulations on opening the alpari .micro trading account with Alpari.

Login: 211091

Password: fd4VVpj

Attention! Backoffice may ask you for electronic or other copies of documents confirming your registration details.

Signed from our side documents for account opening you can download in your personal cabinet

P.S. The investment password. as it was in the Demo - NO!

Set any one.

And change the trader password.

Service->Settings->Change

Reason: