[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 31

Dear programmers have a look at this https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125663/page4#322819 - as an EA is raw, I'm waiting for tips to edit it, as well as any further ideas on how to make it work.

Please Help!!!
Need an EA! Indicator attached.

The indicator "iRSI&&Stoch_Sig.mq4":

1) Stochastic "%K" (green line) crosses "%D" (red dashed line) - 1st signal to buy (sell) - Lime arrow;
2) Stochastic "%K" (green line) crosses RSI (magenta line) - 2nd signal - Red arrow,
3) Stochastic "%K" crosses levels 20, 50, 80 - 3rd signal - Blue arrow. (If it is crossed by 50 from above downwards, it is a sell signal and vice versa).

Buy (sell) for the Expert Advisor:
Point 1) S1=3 points
Point 2) S2=1 point
Point 3) S3=2 points
(i.e., if the green arrow in point 1) coincides with the red one in point 2) then S will be 3+1=4 points, etc.)
Sets the number of S limits from which trading will be allowed, for example from 3 points.

S1,S2,S3,S limit, Take Profit, Stop Loss (if 0 - not to expose it), %K, %D, period RSI, levels of point3), maybe something else is needed at the programmer's discretion.
Files:

Hello, dear programmers, I have a question about my EA: my EA is late by one bar when i open buy and sell on m1, is it possible to fix it so it would not lag behind?

my EA was written using an indicator (accelerators) the indicator itself is called A&S&ZZZ as you can see from the screenshot the lag is 1 bar (from 3 may till 20 may in the tester it was 6879.24 and lagged 6354.21 and drawdown is 14%

thanks in advance!!! contact me on qip 307571278 skype (alfasolo)

alfasolo писал(а) >>

Hello, dear programmers, I have a question about my EA: my EA is late by one bar when i open buy and sell on m1, is it possible to fix it so it would not lag behind?

>> My Expert Advisor was written using an indicator (accelerators) the indicator is called A&S&ZZZ. The lag is 1 bar (from 3 may to 20 may in the tester was 6879.24 and drawdown was 6354.21 and drawdown 14%

It may get worse but it is unlikely to get better

Vinin >>:

Хуже может стать, а лучше вряд ли
I have added levels to the indicator to make it easier to enter (why is it worse? The idea is not bad and it works, but there is a lag in 1 bar)

The idea here is to take 7 or 8 pips and close on them on profit

Here levels can be set on the pair GBPUSD 1.6674 for sell and for buy -1.6674 at crossing the line 1.6674 is a sell and close at 7 points also buy -1.6674 (red)

alfasolo писал(а) >>
The idea here is to take 7 or 8 pips and close on them

For 7-8 pips you don't need to make up anything special. We may take them anyway. But in most cases (according to brokerage company rules) we should take more.

Vinin >>:

Для 7-8 пунктов ничего особо придумывать не надо. Их и так можно взять. Но чаще всего ( по регламенту ДЦ) нужно брать больше.

but it is possible to redo or adjust it to keep it up ??????

Reason: