[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 22

Vinin >>:

Thanks, I'm not very good at mql myself, but if there's a 'thread' to discuss al that's fine.

dadi >>:
тут смотрю почему то к названиям добавляетса ненужные буквы а может и к лучшему...

File names in the trailer must be in Latin characters, otherwise you won't recognise your mother. Special feature of the forum.

Please modify the Expert Advisor to open buy instead of sell, and instead of buy sell!

That is, just reverse it!

Files:
1.mq4  9 kb

Kogalym >>:

Переделайте пожалуйста советник, что бы вместо sell открывал buy, а вместо buy sell!

То есть просто перевернуть его!

Check.

Files:
1.rar  12 kb

Thank you very much!

It's exactly the way I wanted it.

Necron >>:

Проверяйте.

After closing a few trades it started to show this, and on some pairs it does not work! 1 EURJPY,M5: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function
Could you please fix it?

Kogalym >>:

После закрытия нескольких сделок начал выдавать вот это, а на некоторых парах не пашет! 1 EURJPY,M5: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function
Не могли бы вы это исправить?

I think the problem is solved.

Good evening.

Is it possible to remake the Expert Advisor according to the following principle.

1. The Expert Advisor does not look for pairs where arbitrage may occur, the user himself sets pairs, when you start the Expert Advisor, it immediately buys them.

2. It is possible to set each pair separately (volume, direction of opening).

3. On occurrence of an arbitrage situation, the Expert Advisor closes the profit on the number of points set by the user.

4. After closing it opens again on the same pairs, the situation repeats.

Therefore, the algorithm in manual mode results in 9/1 profitable trades.

Files:

fortrader.ru >>:
Напишу советника бесплатно но по очереди, пишите кому нужно http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

Hello. i need an advisor or script replacing the trailing stop from one pip for MT4 for 4 and 5 digit terminals (comma) for any pair and order, with settings, or maybe you know where to get a ready-made

Good evening. Can anyone advise: there is a need to put 10-50 lines of different colours on the chart, maybe they can be put in a list according to the written levels?

Reason: