How do I make an automatic multiple-choice test?

Friends, help me, I need to do a multiple testing of an EA. The idea is to run the Expert Advisor over a long period of 6 years, and more than a dozen of hundreds of thousands of times... I want to try it several times, and I should run it many times. HOW TO????

Hoper23 писал (а) >>
Friends, help, we need to do a multiple test of an EA. The idea is to run the Expert Advisor over a long period of 6 years, and more than a dozen of hundreds of thousands of times... I want to try it several times, and I should run it many times. HOW TO????

Test & Optimisation Management Software' this software will help you

Tried it already. It's more for optimisation, but not for testing.

Hoper23 писал (а) >>
Friends, help me, I need to do a multiple test of the EA. The idea is to run the Expert Advisor over a long period of 6 years, and more than a dozen of hundreds of thousands of times... I want to try it several times, and I should run it many times. HOW TO????

Enter a dummy parameter and optimise with it.

Good luck.

:-) and why would you conclude that?

Did it, entered a min balance parameter and ran it. Still not the same. How do I make it just race in the test until the ischa easter until the power goes out??? Without any optimisations.

xeon писал (а) >>

:-) And why did you draw such a conclusion?

I installed it myself, applied it as a script, it ran something right in the chart, but the log is not the slightest thing is written. It's the log that's valuable to me. Namely ...\MetaTrader\tester\files

This is my trained network. And your commander doesn't save the test history for the EA there. So it's useless to me. I just need to test it a thousand times and that's it.

I'm afraid you just didn't read the instructions carefully :-)

while(!IsStopped()){
      OneTest(string NameMTS,string Symb,int PeriodTime,int TestModel,int TestDateEnable,string StartDate,string StopDate,bool RwArray,string NameVar[],double VolumeVar[],string TstReport[][2]);
   }
here is a sample code for infinite test run

Hoper23 писал (а) >> I just need to stupidly test it a thousand times and that's it.

I don't understand )))) Why would you "stupidly" test an EA over the same period a thousand times? Nothing will change from this testing anyway.....

LeoV писал (а) >>

I don't understand )))) Why would you "stupidly" test an EA over the same period a thousand times? Nothing will change from this testing anyway.....

It will change how. I'm telling you, the EA is on a neural network and with each run there is learning and increasing efficiency. Hence the results are completely different with each run.

xeon писал (а) >>

I'm afraid you just didn't read the instructions carefully :-)

here's a sample code to run the test indefinitely

So we insert this code at the end of the EA and it tests until the end of the world?

Reason: