I will write a bespoke expert - page 2

slayer писал (а) >>

why??? just decompile to a *.mq4 file .... so that all functions can be seen .... in short the whole code!!!

By specifications I meant that you will provide me with the following information:

1. algorithm for decrypting ex4-file.

2. table of correspondences of ex4-file's pi-code constructions with mql4 language functions.

That's enough for now... If you provide it, I will think over the cost of work.

KimIV писал (а) >>

By terms of reference, I meant that you would provide me with the following information:

1. the algorithm for decrypting the ex4-file.

2. a table of correspondences of ex4-file's pi-code constructions with mql4 language functions.

That's enough for now... If you provide me, I will think over the cost of the work.

If the price is good, I can join and connect my reserves in the form of cryptanalysts and programmers from federal nuclear centre, or a couple of research laboratories engaged in cryptocurrencies.

Are you willingto pay a decent fee for the work of professionals?

These organizations work with 100% advance payment. slayer it's just a matter of price and time

Prival писал (а) >>

If the price is good, I can join my reserves in the form of cryptanalysts and programmers from the federal nuclear centre, or a couple of research laboratories dealing with cryptocurrencies.

Are you willingto pay a decent fee for the work of professionals?

These organizations work with 100% advance payment. slayer it's just a matter of price and time

All that's left to do is to weigh the needs against the costs. I'm afraid that the needs will not be seen behind the mountain of costs.

Lemyx писал (а) >>

I will write an expert on your strategy.

My coordinates:

lemyx[@@]ukr.net

i_c_q: 33-02-02-198

Is it possible to combine two indicators into one, so that when a certain point is matched, an acoustic signal can be heard?

Summoner писал (а) >>

Is it possible to combine two indicators into one, so that at a certain point an acoustic signal can be heard?

Yes, I can do that.

>> Hit me on the chat line, we'll discuss it.

And with a "oink oink oink" sound, can you do:)?

Belle, I can grunt for you if you give me your details ;-)

Can you program the diverters? I want the divergence to be based on the price and indicator, which can be selected via Expert Advisor parameters? In general, is it real to make such a selection through the parameters or I want too much:)?

Realistically, but you'll definitely have to give coordinates then :)

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>
Realistically, but then you'd definitely have to give the coordinates :)

>> To you or to him?

Reason: