5 points/day or 100 points/month - page 9

wenay писал (а) >>

knock on the door, the dialogue will go faster there.

I haven't installed ICQ yet!

Ask all your questions here or write to newforum-molet[@]yandex[.]ru.

If you write to e-mail, write all questions at once and more specifically, by e-mail all questions will be answered during the day tomorrow!

Serg_ASV писал (а) >>

Oh man, they won't let me in the sandbox now - too much criticism :(

No way! :-)

Send it to my email!

People!

Everyone's writing in a letter of "input"! And who will help with the construction of the forum? :-)

MOLET писал (а) >>

People!

Everyone's writing in a letter of "input"! And who will help with the construction of the forum? :-)

that's what I wanted to talk about =)), it's a bit naive

MOLET писал (а) >>

People!

Here we go.... The first problem emerges. "Who will work?(build the forum)" And that's just the first problem........)))))))))))))))

MOLET писал (а) >>

People!

http://narod.yandex.ru/

LeoV писал (а) >>

Here we go.... The first problem comes out. "Who will work?(build the forum)" And that's just the first problem........)))))))))))))))

It's not a problem! Built websites in a previous life!

The forum is not just for my own benefit, but for the benefit of others! I'll help out in any way I can, and I could use the help!

Serg_ASV писал (а) >>

I remember a topic on another forum (though I think it was posted here as well): "Help me turn equity into balance" where super small guy increased his balance by 1000 times in a month but the equity was always lower than the initial balance.

Unfortunately, everyone who criticised you was right - you only lost in 22 days.

And anyway - the African has a spread of 100 and can make thousands of pips a day. But that's not to say you'll make millions on it.
А

There's nothing wrong with my equity. It's just a normal drawdown. And what's the African got to do with trading on the pound? :-)

goldtrader wrote (a) >>

BALANCE is what it used to be and

EQUITY is what IS now.

All calculations are always based on equity.

Do not deceive yourself and others, meta-trader2007

Equity is a fixed profit. The Equity is not a fixed profit. I have all the calculations on balance!

MOLET wrote (a) >>

I
was silent, silent. I'll tell you now - 360 pips a day is possible, but NO ONE has reached it! If one of the forum members was making 360 pips, we would have read about it on FORBES by now.

It depends on the lot and the MM. If you trade with 0.01 lot, and even on a cent account, no Forbes would write about this trader :)

LeoV писал (а) >>

Here we go.... The first problem comes out. "Who will work?(build the forum)" And this is just the first problem........)))))))))))))))

no problem i'll give you mine if the author agrees - i've already written to him... mine all the same died, is only the purchased hosting and domain (clean it, I will not start, it's childish idiotic and full of fantasy, was very young when he did it, the dreamer, but the author will still have a branch and don't care about others) ... if the author wants to make it and closed branch and the right to assign the group and register users ... the size of attachments-large up to 5 Mb, avatars-any up to one meter, whatever he wants... Yes, and in general, everyone who wants to create a "private branch" with the right to provide access to their group, the right to full of its moderation, but I think it is clear, registering a group that does not need to do forex, just may want to rubbish, write to the email, pshol try to specify it in the profile. SMF engine (just the most convenient) all for free (still missing the purchased hosting, busy only 15% of the time), talk on any topic, the rules in the thread whatever you want, I'm not an administrator in general, no evil anywhere, do not touch anything, nobody banned, in large part, if necessary and give the right to ban-only for "His group"-if the slider will allow to make, the number of stars, the name of the group, what's her light, colour, and privileges for its individual members-all solvable I think. In the long term, I can clean out the entire forum and give (well, in the sense of completely let the author run it) for closed / open / any branches, my main thing with a comrade there that our branch no one touching the rest that want the author of the branches, that's how to do ...

Either way, the author can find a shelter there while his forum will not be ready when will be ready-can leave, I do not care. On one condition, do not make fun of the rest of the forum =(( ! He is so childish and so stupid (well, a long time ago!!! Then I still can not write well on the mkl), just the posts have remained-but I think ... shit, or tear down a completely new forum to do . Karoce guys let's do this, if a lot of people, I'll clean out their forum completely for nothing and sit there if only with closed-however open branches, and do there what you want, any branches (except advertising-e it was never there and will not nizhto) there and everything, if people will be a little-known-I do not want him to tear down so easily he already weighed so much all the same ...

my ass, my profile doesn't have xxxDruidxxx [@] gmail [dot] com

Holy shit. Here www.liveforums.ru you can create your own forum for free. Lots of possibilities. And you can create as many private forums as you like.
Reason: