Steven is off the hook now as we're taking off

Hey guys

Steven had been with us for a year and been away more than a year now, so it's time he was dropped to normal registered user. He's dropped not only because he's been away too long, but also I think he doesn't like the forum and possibly us for some reason.

Our community is going to live and take off soon, with upcoming economic calendar, online zerocode4, new design, up-to-minute news, blogs, systems directory, monthly contest and your loyal company. I guess we wouldn't want a sudden come-back when everything is done.

Our community needs more loyal people.

True , True.

Taking in attention the activity that this forum had for the last two years, it wasn`t very hard to participate in it. It took only a couple of minutes to reply to posts. No matter how much time you spend on your job and e t c , I think you can find 10 minutes to participate once in three - four days

Well I was also thinking we might receive some sort of biased comments since he works for a broker. I'm just saying it would be a possibility but not necessarily. I don't know him personnally so I can't say anything like that as a fact.

Also talking of loyal members, I know you wanted to do a newsletter soon.. So I was thinking how about that, if you send a massive amount of e-mails wont some ISP's and e-mail providers put you under spam? I think there is a whitelist somewhere that we need to put the website under so that people dont find FXFisherman emails in their spam..

Just giving you a heads up

10% of verification emails sent from fxfisherman are now flagged as spams. I don't have any idea why. We never send mass emails before. We only send one email to the ones who agreed to receive newsletter (as stated in Agreement). I'm suspecting that this shared IP is the cause of all spam flag. We'll move to dedicated IP as soon as I've installed new design.

I might lease mass-mailing service to safely deliver bulk emails/newsletters. Some services has delivery guarantee or has long history of being clean bulk-mailer.

Reason: