Casting a net of pending orders and catching fish called profit - page 7

Mark33 писал (а) >>

There are other ways to call it:=) once upon a time, as they say...

it applies to all systems.

Mine specifically was, as someone said "with elk shooting in early childhood". >> Mine was not elk shooting, but elk genocide (may the Greenpeace forgive me).

Mark33 писал (а) >>

There are other ways to call it:=) one at a time as they say...

- "The drawdown is large, so a good initial deposit is required. "

khorosh, $1000000 deposit and away you go!:=)

- "But if you choose a profitable moment before launching an Expert Advisor"

I think this "moment" is the most important for the whole game!

- "I have a take profit of about 100 pips"

one at a time as they say...

- "If a long trend occurs, put it in "buy only" or "sell only" mode. "

what do you mean? i got it wrong...

1) if you watched the test chart, you might have noticed that even with a $1000 deposit it does not drain. And such irony with the manipulation of numbers is a sign of a lack of counter-arguments;

2) To choose a profitable moment for the Expert Advisor, which I developed myself and know all its nuances of work, is not a problem for me. And specifically, because the main mode of the Expert Advisor is designed for a sideways trend, it is better to run it in the middle of the range of this sideways trend;

I do not set all orders within the whole range of a sideways trend in advance - they are set in the course of price movement. Well, I hope you know that you can set only Long or only Short in the properties window of any Expert Advisor.

rider писал (а) >>

I mean, maybe there's a combination of head + auto-assist.... or is the mix unacceptable?

Or would a "fruitful idea" override everything?

Or ........

Or is no one trading here at all? :((

Good option (head+auto accompaniment). Mixing is acceptable.

A fruitful idea is the foundation, and will give confidence to the head, but it won't cover everything.

Mark33 писал (а) >>

rider, I think you are being overly emotional... Try to stop wanting money and live the market. And not for a year or two, but more. Automated trading is once again a tool for your READY and TESTED trading strategy, not a panacea against human error. When you automate your strategy, believe me, the nerves will NOT diminish. The key to peace of mind is long and productive work.

Thanks, of course - but I have long measured the market not in money, but in points :).... and not for a year or two - because, indeed, the emotionality, alas, even with age, has not gone away.... maximalism too... :)

And trading experience - both successful and unsuccessful - "has its place". To be precise and self-critical, all that has been achieved now is the ability "not to drain".

About READY and TESTED - so where to prepare it, and even more so to test it, if not here.... ?? ))

Once you've tried an assault rifle, you switch to a Mosin rifle.

no desire to.... (what's wrong with the engine, man, the text gets formatted all over the place) ....

And the "panacea" (?) - of course not, there are no such miracles - I just know what happens to me when I start rubbing my hands - subjectivity is iron, and everything and everyone at the root destroy.

Ever notice that the most interesting thing in the market is psychology? .... and in terms of the amount of writing prevails :)

Xadviser писал (а) >>

A good option (head + auto-assist). The mix is acceptable.

A fruitful idea is the base, and will give confidence for the head, but it won't override everything.

and you don't need all - "confidence", key :)..... 10 dumb % agree.... per year.... per instrument.... with reinvestment :)))

Man, where was the post of the guy with 1037195 of 50,000 on the grid? in six months? has it been moved? his eqiti has not gone into minus at all... where did it go??? I need to look!!!

zero писал (а) >>
Man where was the post of the guy with 1037195 of 50,000 on the grid here? in half a year? moved? his eqiti never went into minus at all...where did it go???? i need to look!!!!

:) someone will get back to me on monday ..... maybe

actually i don't remember such a post here.....

zero писал (а) >>
Man, where was the post of the guy with 1037195 of 50.000 on the grid? in six months? moved? his equti was not in minus at all... where did it go??? i need to look!!!

That was my post. I deleted it as it was intended for the author to look it over and make sure it was possible. Of course there were minus trades, but everything was structured in such a way that equity was never below the balance line.

Consequently, as soon as the author replied, I deleted the post.

rider писал (а) >>

:) made sure yesterday, but a couple of strategies along these lines are still on the test....... hope last dies =)......

Mark33, i used to trade manually until i realised that psychology does not allow.... But then I switched to autotrading (or rather trying to) - is it real (?), especially if I'm not the last sucker in coding? ....

I mean, maybe there's some combination needed here - head+autotrade.... or is the mix unacceptable?

Or would a "fruitful idea" override everything?

Or ........

Or maybe no one trades here at all? :((

Trading :)

There's something similar to a "smart" grider :) ( but there is no dumb grid of orders, but the Expert Advisor defines resistance/support levels and places pending orders near them )

I have profits, I have drawdowns. Sometimes I need a helping hand :)

Inventing, coding and testing new versions.

Everything is fine.

One of the EA variants gives this picture when tested.
Files:
Reason: