Casting a net of pending orders and catching fish called profit - page 2

Roger писал (а) >>
So what's the point, do you want to be collectively discouraged? You already have an advisor, load the depo and take a profit.

I wanted to hear the opinion of professionals about some pitfalls that I am not aware of.

khorosh писал (а) >>

I wanted to hear from professionals about any pitfalls that I don't realise.

On the real no one will let you cast a net of orders. >> Graders are fought against.

The pitfall is that in the event of a strong trend, the moose grow in arithmetic progression, before you even have time to share. But if everything is calculated in advance, you can sleep well.

Rosh писал (а) >>

On relay, no one will let you cast order nets. Graders are being dealt with.

More on this point, please.

Rosh писал (а) >>

On relay no one will let you cast a net of orders. Graders are fought.

Roche ! What if the GRIDER is intelligent !

i.e. it does not scatter the ORDER!

a pending order map is in the memory! a pending order is placed no sooner than a certain number of pips!

and put one!

if i have a 40 pip grid of 10 orders BUT IN MEMORY! the GREADER places nothing but my first pending order

gone 40p against the wool the second is set - the broker has no idea that I have a Griider

--

If it goes with the trend, I just move the pause ... after a certain distance in pips.

---

There's nothing to fight with.

but the point is the same

Roger писал (а) >>

More on this point, please.

Read the interview with Sergey Lyubimov (PhD):

Limitations, first of all, will be related to the limitations of the algorithm itself - the trading system and the liquidity of this market in the working timeframe through the selected broker. Additional problems may arise if the system is so fast that the broker does not have time to transfer your risks to the market - nobody likes to pay from his pocket.

Roger писал (а) >>

More on that point, please.

Stupid griders - usually heavily bombarding the server with stupid requests

deleting pending orders

and interfere with traders on strong moves, slow down the server

the server suffers a lot with stupid requests - and slows down

---

brokers do not like it - and neither do normal traders

--

some have a limit of 100 orders

Nonsense. Only work with pending trades with predetermined profits.

Rosh писал (а) >>

On the real no one will let you cast networks of orders. Graders are fought against.

YuraZ wrote (a) >>

Roche ! What if the GRIDER is intelligent !

i.e. it does not scatter the ORDER!

a pending order map is in the memory! a pending order is placed no sooner than a certain number of pips!

And one is set!

if i have a 40 pip grid of 10 orders BUT IN MEMORY! the GREADER places nothing but my first pending order

gone 40p against the wool the second is set - the broker has no idea that I have a Griider

--

If they go with the trend, I just move a pending order ... after a certain distance in pips.

---

there is nothing to fight with.

the point is the same

this is not a question of good order management :)

there was a key phrase here somewhere: "advisor is flat" ....... :)))..... and how do you filter it out? ))

I tested something similar the other day, only not limits, but stops - nothing good came out.... Code in the attache, if anyone is too lazy to look - redundant, it's a shame, but to bother with optimization, before confirmation, is lazy :)

Files:

Roger писал (а) >>
>> This is nonsense. Only work with pending trades with predetermined profits.

You are mistaken that this is TRUE!

how many 10 ? 20 ? 30 ?

will all work ?

and when they don't work what do you do with them?

delete ? move ?

Well that's when you bomb the server! (you were bombarding the server the first time you put them in)

the second time you deleted them or moved them?

---

if you do a gridiron it should be with intelligence !

Reason: