Hidden divergence - page 17

rider писал (а) >>

guru said 9-21-5 :)

Took from the examples given in the article...12-26-5...

By the way, the 4th wave on M5 is already drawn... 5th is coming... and further down...

- do you have a toolkit for finding extrema?
- No, I don't have a toolkit for finding extrema
- too bad! too bad!
- I have a toolkit for finding extrema
- too bad! too bad!

Here comes the signal... not sure if the 5th wave is over or not...? Going down...

to kharko

the man on the day had it)))

kharko писал (а) >>

Here comes the signal... not sure if the 5th wave is over or not...? Going down...

As I understand, in particular from discussions on the "forum", not only is it difficult to "code" the divergence correctly (FX5_Divergence_v1.mq4 has left ones, but many are missing), but it is also difficult to correctly calculate the waves.

At least in mql4.

rider писал (а) >>

yes, actually, one thing - it works - it doesn't work :)....

naive, right? :)....

Not too keen to bother with an indicator and then an expert with ghostly, not even hopeful, rules..... for me personally, a week at least, in this way of putting it.... :(

Not naive at all, a most normal question. Unfortunately, you can't get an answer from the guru himself. Or rather you can, but it will be a definite yes. So definite that you cannot even believe it. :-)

The week will not be enough for me to buy an indicator, then an Expert Advisor, and then statistical processing - even a month may not be enough. After all, there is no staging, in fact. But if we work on the definition, we can obtain a strong TS. In fact the divergence is a strong tool, but it is poorly formalized. In this case I don't share Korey's point of view as my oscillator that has no parameters at all shows divergences as well.

SergNF писал (а) >>

As I understood, in particular from the discussion on the "forum", it is more difficult not only to "code" the divergence correctly (FX5_Divergence_v1.mq4 has left ones, but many are missing), but also to correctly calculate the waves.

At least on mql4.

I'm not a wave analyst.... Concepts of wave analysis generalized....

Doubts about the completeness of the 5th wave on the 5-minute justified... After working out the divergence down on the minute chart, there was a divergence signal up on the 5-minute chart...

It bounced right back...

Now the signal is down on the 1-minute chart... let's consider that the 5th wave is exhausted....

Signal's down on higher frames....

Trying to confirm or deny the concept put forward by the author.... Would love to hear his comments...

kharko писал (а) >>

I'm not a waveologist.... Wave analysis concepts generalised....

Doubts about the completeness of the 5th wave on the 5 minute chart have come true... After working out the divergence down on the minute chart, there was a divergence signal up on the 5-minute chart...

It bounced right back...

Now the signal is down on the 1-minute chart... let's consider that the 5th wave is exhausted....

Signal's down on higher frames....

Trying to confirm or deny the concept put forward by the author.... Would love to hear his comments...

IMHO. On H1 just now (17:00 Moscow time) there is an unconfirmed divergence with standard OsMA parameters. Tell me - where did you see it before? There is a confirmed one on M15. In general, for this pair, after the divergence signal there is often a short squeeze in the opposite direction. Concerning the value of the stops when working on divergences.

Helen писал (а) >>

IMHO. On H1 just now (17:00 Moscow time) an unconfirmed divergence with standard OsMA parameters has appeared. Where did you see it before? There is a confirmed one on M15. In general, for this pair, after the divergence signal there is often a short squeeze in the opposite direction. Concerning the value of the stops when working on divergences.

I see. In my opinion, RSI can be a good help in identifying false and real diverters.

The picture is not attached. RSI -21. OsMA is standard. Yesterday's reversal.

Reason: