EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 234

Grebovik:
Sever30, while this is a drag on EUR do you have anything else in the pipeline apart from GBP?

No, just him for now.

sever30:

No, just him so far.
Try doing yen pairs - they fly like a wounded bobcat up the ass:)))

I don't even have an indicator, it's almost, or half an indicator... :) I've got a little bit of a bump in the pound here.

shorts - scalpers.... don't sleep...)))

Vizard:

Stand down, nothing will happen.

rensbit:
Imho. target 1.32 (euro/bucks)

The forecast may be considered justified. Although it has not reached the target three points yet. But maybe on М15 a divergence will be formed (by the standard MACD).

Tomorrow I think a correction is coming (wave 4 on D1), time will tell if I am right or not.

The forecast was:

The result:

strangerr:
Try doing yen pairs - they fly like a wounded bobcat up the arse:)))
I'm working on them right now, they're actually very predictable if the MM is smart

Vizard:

The eu, end of the day, found resistance in the form of the 21-day middle range and support in the form of yesterday's range... between them we may go a bit flat and break out, by the way, we may go up without a significant pullback, it happens quite often, but...but more often, after testing the midday range, for example upwards, we test the same midday range line, but below..... though Monday often gives false positives.... anyway... fuck knows.

The current situation is not good for forecasting anything from my point of view, it was possible to work on the rebound from the daily average, i.e. to forecast the end of the move at each level... but now...

sever30:

the euro, end of the day, in short... fuck knows.
I think that the next level of no return is passed.
Reason: