What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 16

Stinger писал (а) >>

They're all from 50,000 quid... do you want it?

>> I do! >> please drop it.

I have been working with one bank from 10,000 to open an interbank bank, I should talk to them if they are interested. And the spread is 1 pip euro bx and many others.

My broker brokerage is not very profitable, i cannot sell it and i do not give any profit.

I have a lot of experience in this field. fxalexsandr@rambler.ru, profit is less of course, but it works on all dts, not pips.

Afternoon. When you use pips, you should look not only at the spread, but also at the MODE_STOPLEVEL level. FOREXGEN's real level is 10, i.e. TR and SL should be at least 10.

Why look at this level? Just do the software TP and that's it.

anis1177 писал (а) >>
Добрый день. В пипсовке надо смотреть не только на спред, но и на уровень MODE_STOPLEVEL . У ФОРЕКСГЕНА на реале он 10, т.е ТР и СЛ не меньше 10 .

Forexgen is a shell company.

If only the interbank was from a thousand quid ...

Removed

Folks, we don't discuss dealers/brokers here. Estelu, please remove your comment. Otherwise it will either be removed for you or, worse, the whole thread will be taken down.

I'm not sure if you've got the real stats of an EA on payday (that's what we're discussing):

One of the buyers trades in private, agreed to auto-trade from 10K with managers.

How do you know that forexgen doesn't give away funds from pips?

sergindo писал (а) >>

Why do you need to look at this level? Just take the software TP and that's it

TP and SL cannot be below the Stop Level (every pair has its own level in different brokerage companies), otherwise the 130 error "wrong stops" will occur. Look at "Symbol Properties" in the Strategy Tester.

Reason: