Question for connoisseurs - page 20

Question on the tester.
After testing an EA with visualization, the graphical results are in the window marked visual,
for example: GBPUSD, H4(visual).
If I restart the terminal, then (in my case) these results sometimes stay in the window, but marked offline, and sometimes this window disappears altogether.
Please tell me, what it depends on, and how to make the window with the visualization results reliably appear after restarting the terminal. Or give me the link to the forum branch.
Thank you.

Hello, why am I unable to remove trend lines and Fibonacci levels that I set before, I remove them and the next day they are restored, how can I remove them and not have them there again?

Good afternoon. After the update of MT4 when trying to put a multi-currency indicator on the chart, the indicator does not draw the lines and when switching the timeframe it deletes itself. At the same time there is a strange error in the log:

2014.04.23 13:04:15.800zero divide in 'Ind_5 Line+1Mod_MQL.mq4'(179,19)

This line 179:

// Расчет ценовых коэффициентов путем масштабирования
  // обратно пропорционально текущей цене
  kPrice1=100; 
  kPrice2=kPrice1/iOpen(Symbol2_Name,0,0)*iOpen(Symbol1_Name,0,0); 
Please advise what is the error here and how to fix it? Both symbols are present in the MARKET OVERVIEW, the quotes for them are running normally, and the bars (candlesticks) are also drawn normally.

Rita:

Good afternoon. After the update of MT4 when trying to put a multi-currency indicator on the chart, the indicator does not draw the lines and when switching the timeframe it deletes itself. At the same time there is a strange error in the log:

2014.04.23 13:04:15.800zero divide in 'Ind_5 Line+1Mod_MQL.mq4'(179,19)

This line 179:

Please advise what is the error here and how to fix it? Both symbols are present in the MARKET OVERVIEW, the quotes for them are running normally, and the bars (candlesticks) are also drawn normally.

This indicator is not quite correct. At the initial calculation buffers are still empty while there is already a division. I can correct it

Thank you Victor.

I'll post this indicator here at the weekend. The code is quite complicated, but there's not much urgency. As soon as you have time, you'll see it!

The indicator in the attachment.

In its window it should draw 5 lines defined in the PROPERTIES of the instruments (and a sixth line, cf-arithmetic). Each line is a difference of two iMA() with different periods, like this:

When I try to put the indicator on the chart - it (after changes in MQL) displays an empty window.And when I switch the timeframe - it deletes itself at all. The log displays errors in the lines:

// Определяем балансовые коэффициенты каждого инструмента
  kVol1=MarketInfo(Symbol1_Name, MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol1_Name, MODE_TICKSIZE);
  kVol2=MarketInfo(Symbol2_Name, MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol2_Name, MODE_TICKSIZE);
  kVol3=MarketInfo(Symbol3_Name, MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol3_Name, MODE_TICKSIZE);
  kVol4=MarketInfo(Symbol4_Name, MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol4_Name, MODE_TICKSIZE);
  kVol5=MarketInfo(Symbol5_Name, MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol5_Name, MODE_TICKSIZE);

2014.04.26 zero divide in 'Ind_5 Line=.mq4' (98,50)
Or in lines:

// Расчет ценовых коэффициентов путем масштабирования
  // обратно пропорционально текущей цене
  kPrice1=100; 
  kPrice2=kPrice1/iOpen(Symbol2_Name,0,0)*iOpen(Symbol1_Name,0,0); 
  kPrice3=kPrice1/iOpen(Symbol3_Name,0,0)*iOpen(Symbol1_Name,0,0); 
  kPrice4=kPrice1/iOpen(Symbol4_Name,0,0)*iOpen(Symbol1_Name,0,0);
  kPrice5=kPrice1/iOpen(Symbol5_Name,0,0)*iOpen(Symbol1_Name,0,0); 

2014.04.26 zero divide in 'Ind_5 Line=.mq4' (171,19)

The error seems to occur when calculating the coefficients for position size, which are displayed in the comment of the indicator window on the right...

Files:
ind_5zlinen.mq4  16 kb

Rita:

In its window it should draw 5 lines defined in the PROPERTIES of the instruments (and a sixth line, cf-arithmetic). Each line is a difference of two iMA() with different periods, like this:

When I try to put the indicator on the chart - it (after changes in MQL) displays an empty window.And when I switch the timeframe - it deletes itself at all. The log displays errors in the lines:

Or in lines:

The error seems to occur when calculating the coefficients for position size, which are displayed in the comment of the indicator window on the right...

The errors could not be repeated. I will add a division control of 0

Rita:

Or in lines:

Try this option
Files:

Thank you very much, Victor. Seems to be working fine! I'll check again tomorrow online when the bidding opens. One more request, if it's not difficult. Please advise how to move the indicator comment (caption) from the upper right part of the chart to the indicator window:

Rita:

Thank you very much, Victor. Seems to be working fine! I'll check again tomorrow online when the bidding opens. One more request, if it's not difficult. Please advise how to move the indicator comment (caption) from the upper right part of the chart to the indicator window:

Remove comments

// Определяем параметры окна индикатора
   wndNum=WindowFind(WindowExpertName());
   wndName=WindowExpertName()+wndNum; 
Reason: