Toys from Vinin - page 31

Only the calculator is just an example of a graphical interface with which you can do anything. I'll post an example of creating a menu in the next few days.

Vinin:

Corrected

lCalc_V2 - loads the CPU 100%, it is possible to perform a calculation.
nCalc_V3- Does not load the CPU, cannot perform calculations.
lCalc_V2.2 - does not load the CPU, it is possible to perform calculations (grade 3 for the script operation), it is slow.
Note: lCalc_V2.2 takes Sergeyev's(sergeev) comments into account.
Files:
lcalc_v2.2.mq4  19 kb

Multi-timeframe zigzag, allowing you to assess (visually) how it forms on smaller timeframes

W1

D1

H4

H1

M30

M15

M5

M1

Files:

Vinin:

Multi-timeframe zigzag, allowing you to evaluate (visually) how it forms on smaller timeframes

Hello! I have compiled your indicator and the terminal hangs tight. Can you fix the indicator?

Thank you.

Sweet:

Hello, I compiled your indicator and the terminal froze. Can you fix the indicator?

I am very happy with it.

I forgot to warn you. History for all timeframes should be available. There is no history control

Vinin:

I forgot to warn you. History for all timeframes should be available. There is no history control.
Too bad...((((, but this tool is good, like many of your works...)))

The second warning is that it redraws on every tick.

Vinin:

The second warning is that it redraws on every tick.

So, this is normal, how else would it do it? How can it know about the true, local High - Low. The turkey can only guess and no more... ))))

A more correct variant of the indicator

It is recommended to put it on a weekly timeframe first, and then decrease it to minutes

Files:

For those who are going to run it, let me remind that an additional indicator should be downloaded from the link and placed in the indicators folder next to the toy.
ZigZag_Rosh.mq4
Reason: