Forex systems - page 2

to slayer, follow these links 30 times, but don't forget to send your IP address to the aftar and the "hole" will open :))

Mathemat:

Are they that good already, damn it?! I had my suspicions, I had my suspicions...

Nothing works. Search for the name of the top-starter and nothing but leaked frozen accounts and ideas for opening a collective bank.

Mathemat:

Is it realistic to automate this strategy - to do nothing at all and just watch the cabbage being chopped?

I need to ask Lukyanov, he is a dedicated guy and has spent a lot of time on testing it on the forum of local enlighteners .

A brief conclusion is as follows: The author does not work using that system..

Lukyanov написал:
Regulest, я приостановил демо тестирование, т.к. Вы говорили что неделя всегда у Вас выходит в плюс. 
У меня же получился минус по обоим счетам.. А значит: либо я ошибался где-то в расчтах, либо не 
понял методов, либо стратегия не работает. Я задал несколько вопросов в этой и других темах, но не 
получил на них ответа.. Вы пишите про конкурсные счета, НО ведь там Вы торгуете иначе. Может поэтому 
у нас минус, а у вас плюс?

Answer of a forum member to the author to the open thread about antiviruses:

Ты бы лучше внятно системку свою изложил.А то одни обрывки вперемежку с биографией,грандиозными планами 
и прочей хренью.А по делу ноль.Вместо ответов на вопросы(заметь конкретные) - бла-бла-бла, всех разорю,
вот стейт за неделю .Еще три недели и от рус дц ничего не останется. Тут народ собрался ,чтобы понять.
И форумы открывают для того ,чтобы или научить или себя умного показать,чтобы похвалили. 
Так что если есть чему научить, давай учи.Вместе разорять дц будет веселее.Глядя на твои стейты, могу 
сказать,что ты не все говоришь.А то,что втираешь здесь,не совсем(а может и совсем ) относится к твоей 
стратегии торговли.Извини за тон,но накипело.

The author's style of presentation is confusing - not every sentence comes to mind even on rereading it, and this http://regulest.0pk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=14 is awesome!

The author looks a bit like a modern-day Ivan Susanin.

That the system is know-how - yes. But it is not as easy to grasp as the author writes. Everything is described in a vague way. The question is who benefits. Why the author or his associates share, and for free and with "technical support" profitable system. I may be stingy, but I would not share the grail.

sayfuji:
I have tested all of them selectively. But it is not as easy to understand as the author says. Everything is described in a vague way. The question is who benefits. Why the author or his associates are sharing, and for free and with "technical support" profitable system. I may be a miser, but I would not share the grail.

http://regulest.0pk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=17 testing methods on real MicroForex.

These are basically paid-for signals in the MT4 terminal, the account is funded by the traders themselves by advertising clicks, note that these signals are not for one or two investors, but from 320 and all who come to this link from 92 other Forex forums.

The system is distributed in the market for the development of scientific and technological progress, to send all literature on Forex to the trash, who can not understand why other profitable methods do not yet exist in the market, I explain what it is all about.

Everyone needs to know it. In a figurative way, but quite understandable.

A clear model for the application of the methods

Over a long period of use, every road has a so-called wheel track and here you can see the data for 10 years, measuring the depth and angles of turns, shading the places where the cart wheel is, while in other places it is either not deep or not studied enough. In the Forex market, I bet that the cartwheels will end up at either point A or C tomorrow, which is indicated by the forecast table. Well, those for whom the opinion of Forex is more authoritative, will stand on points B or D, there are a thousand reasons for that - as many employees and brokers as there are advisers for poor traders. Who is most likely to go to the till to make a profit, there is no need to explain further.

The abbreviation MQL4 may be used only by academicians and the professionals close to them, who only know MQL4, which all they learn in 15-20 hours, look comically with it like silly crows with a rag of coloured matter, or worse, cats in a dump. Meta Quotes terminal is a good sharp sword in the hands of Islamists, but the terminal seen on my computer - a conservative approach.

If the MQL4 experts believe an EA cannot be created by adding in it a trading algorithm with a prediction table and all the nuances, then the method will push most of the autotrading supporters, in any case all EAs on this site are sure to lose deposits and there are more than 300 of them, I have tested them all on a random basis.

Yes, indeed I have been long and hard at work with this strategy (Saltunov's idea crossed over with my work in the direction of candlestick combination statistics) and I even did some public testing. The history of all trades is available at http://investo-2.blog.ru . So far all my forex work is dead because of external factors. :( I will refrain from conclusions about the strategy.

That's right, of course "trading a script program", because in the age of the advisor I am now. And also never agree with your disqualification in any championships or competitions, because in dialectical sense this notion means the fact of loss of professional qualification, profitable trading is quite available, but because forex organizers are mostly rubbish, morally it can be very damaging for those who really have something to lose.

Gentlemen MQL4 connoisseurs, I advise you to give up your autotrading scripts or give them to a moderator here because there are better alternatives.

Testing statistics

Period, Initial deposit, WMR deposit, Total profit.
12-16.05.08 stats, 0.56, 0.31, 2.12, 1.25 approx. 200%.
Total trades with orders 82, ratio of profitable to unprofitable 29x43

Payment from deposit to the strategy author - conditional fulfillment of commercial condition 0.125 WMZ.

On-line method testing on real MicroForex.

KimIV:
Cronex wrote (a):
Actually .... is posted in the wrong place.

The pendulum can appear anywhere...

Hi please help me write an EA. I have no idea what to do with it but it sounds like a good idea. The meaning of the idea is as follows if it is possible.
It is necessary that would open two bids simultaneously one Sell one Buy with parameters (lots=0.1____TafeProfit=30______StopLoss=10) and when closing the loss-making one, the second one will open positive with parameters (lots=1____TafeProfit=30______StopLoss=10)
And if you do not fuck me on the h ... then ideally the two initial bets would be opened at minimum or maximum candle or at appearance of new candle, but if the second part is long to write, make at least the first part of my nonsense

Thanks a lot in advance !!!! If you write it, put it here vms.80@mail.ru

If this system is really profitable, you could write an EA of this type with these trading settings:

n - lowering candle
c - raising candle

For Monday, for example, "Vnn", which means that on Wednesday the candle was going up,

on Thursday it is going down and on Friday it is also going down.

If any candle was "Z" (e.g. dodge, long-legged rickshaw, tombstone, etc.) no trades are executed.

value of pips for Z=10 (it means if the price did not go higher than 10 pips on opening a new candlestick during the day

more than 10 pips from the previous open candlestick, it is considered a "Z").

Monday

Znn = 0 or 1 (so 0 is Z and 1 is Z)
Znn =
Znn =
Znn =
Znn =
Znn =
Znn =
Znn =

Tuesday
same settings for Tuesday

Wednesday
same

Thursday

same

friday

same

Buy_1 limit for "c" = 15 (buy limit is set when a new candle appears, currently 15 pips below the price)

lot size for bai_1 =

profit for bai_1 =

stop loss for bai_1 =

trailing stop for bai_1 =

buy_2 limit for "in" =

lot size for bai_2 =

profit for bai_2 =

stop loss for bai_2 =

trailing stop for bai_2 =

buy_3 limit for "c" =

lot size for bai_3 =

profit for bai_3 =

stop loss for bai_3 =

trailing stop for bai_3 =

buy_4 limit for "c" =

lot size for bai_4 =

profit for bai_4 =

stop loss for bai_4 =

trailing stop for bai_4 =

sell_1 limit for "n" =

lot size for sell_1 =

profit for bai_1 =

stop loss buy_1 =

trailing stop for bai_1 =

sell_2 limit for "n" =

lot size for sell_2 =

profit for bai_2 =

stop loss for buy_2 =

trailing stop for bai_2 =

sell_3 limit for "n" =

lot size for sell_3 =

profit for bai_3 =

stop loss for buy_3 =

trailing stop for bai_3 =

limit sell_4 for "n" =

lot size for sell_4 =

profit for bai_4 =

stop loss for buy_4 =

trailing stop for bai_4 =

Sell_stop to "c" = 30 (upside Sell_stop should the price go in the wrong direction)

lot size for sell stop =

Sell stop profit =

stop loss sell stop =

trailing stop sell stop =

buy stop for "n" =

lot size for buy stop =

profit buy stop =

stop loss buy stop =

trailing buy sell stop=

All settings, in particular the table settings, can be picked up during optimisation.

I am not very good at programming myself, so those who are interested may try it.

I would also like to ask the author of this trading system,

I would like to ask him if he thinks it will be profitable if it is implemented in the EA and optimized?

What else could be added and is it worth it?

djiva писал(а) >>

Если это система действительно прибыльная, то можно написать советник подобного типа с такими настройками торговли:

Также хотел бы спросить самого автора этой торговой системы,

будет ли она на его взгляд приносить прибыль если реализовать это в советник и оптимизировать?

а также что можно ещё сюда добавить и стоит ли вообще этим заниматься?

That's what I'm asking MQL4 experts, who will write an autotrading script that will replace manual work?

Since the psychological factor is strong and the market is learning to manipulate our decisions, only the script will show the maximum and objective result.

It is worth doing, because there are no other profitable strategies on the exchange.

Imagine a competition for analysts with international names. The contest condition: on Sunday evening, knowing only the quotes of the previous three days, announce five of your predictions for the next week, which in a row will come true, and so on for the whole year. For the major pairs GBP, CHF, JPY.

The probability that any analyst will give five forecasts in a row is 0.5x5:10= 0.25 or once in 2.5 years, and it does not matter who participates in this competition: Eliot, Fibonacci, Foros, it can be the most famous analysts, anyway the results will be like for the most usual beginners.

And I, with the help of my indicator, do this trick 1-2 times a month on average, just imagine how fast I win this contest with the world-renowned analysts. For example here is an example with the pound August http://regulest.0pk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=17, and last week it happened with the franc, on Sunday I put my predictions till Friday NVNVV, look at the daily candlesticks CHF 27-31.10 there is also NVNVV. It can not be nonsense, it is senseless to bluff against it.

The profitability of the N3 method has been confirmed even by the RF Ministry of Finance.

Reason: