Tell me the release date of mql5? When will mql5 be available? - page 6

ForexTools >> :

I wonder how Renat would feel about such a situation: he wants to renovate his flat. And then the designer says to him: "You know, I've been working on a great project for a year now: there are such windows... and the stacks are so... and the floors are something else. I'll get the job done and I'll have no customers. So he thinks to himself: he's a great designer, he's been working for a year, so soon the project will be ready - I have to get ready to be his first client. И ... He ripped up the flooring, wallpapered it, didn't replace the windows with plastic ones. Waiting .... But the designer works all the time and nothing comes out to order. And Renat lives in his ruins, he does not repair - he hopes for the fairy tale told by the designer.

1 repair

2 programming - creativity - craftsmanship

There is a big difference between them

the pit is dug from here until lunchtime! this process has clear defining deadlines almost all pit digging jobs have HUMAN HOURS

Unfortunately, there is no such criterion as time in creativity, craftsmanship or programming!

it's like kicking a painter! and asking for a deadline for a masterpiece!

YuraZ >> :

You shouldn't want a present!

for christmas new year winter holidays :-)

but the worst thing is the unrealised expectations!

I got tired of waiting and just made myself a present. If they don't want to give me MQL5 and API, I will leave their program only as a trade commands executor and data provider, and the entire programming will be done in a normal programming language with normal forms, windows and events. If they write a new MQL - no matter if they write it in Fortran, I will change text lines of commands and write a handler for them in a day or two, but everything they created will work. And someone will enter the market with their platform, and I will also be able to write a processing of order lines and will trade there :)

Files:

Dear YuraZ!

I hope you did not write this seriously:

2-если дату не сообщают это правильно, ее трудно предвидеть, вы же занимаетесь разработкой - вы же не можете с точностью до минуты часа дня

to name when you implement a particular project.

it's creativity and craft at the same time.

it's like kicking an artist in the back and asking when you'll finally finish the monna lisa.

Perhaps you have not noticed that many people do not want to know the exact time, but the approximate time when the alpha will be released.

About the artist - I do not know what to say :) Have you decided to make fun of him too?

Actually, programming is business as usual. I know this very well and confirm what ForexTools says

Dear ForexTools!

Watched the clip, liked it very much! I too come to the conclusion that MT should only be used for pure trading. All processing should be done on the side. What would you say is better to use for that? Lately moved away from programming towards administrative work, that's why I'm asking. Maybe look towards .Net?

falkov >> :

Dear YuraZ!

I hope that you are not serious when you wrote this:

You may not have noticed that many people want to know not the exact time to the minute of the day, but the approximate timing of the alpha release.

I do not know what to say about the artist :) Are you also trying to make fun of me?

Actually, programming is a regular business. I know this very well and confirm what ForexTools says

You're right it's a reactionary and possibly contradictory statement, an aligory one.

It was enough to write the phrase day and not minutes and hours.

But you are a trader

and you understand that time is a relative matter.

there is a tick, there is a minute and so on...

don't you agree that programming - design staging = creative

the comparison to the artist is a direct one

coding = a craft and it does have a deadline !

but that's when the staging is completely finished

but you know there's also a testing phase

in which bugs can fly out.

then a fix, then a change and maybe even affecting the core of the project

I also want MQL5 to come out

my programs don't stop and keep on developing

because I know the developers promise compatibility

so I'm not worried about the release date.

I am calm about the release date. The important thing is that MQL5 will be released in principle.

falkov >> :

All processing has to be done on the side.

the square root of minus one?

falkov >> :

Maybe look in the direction of .Net?

That's how it's all done there :)

Unfortunately, there will be no direct compatibility with MQL4 - too many things have been changed. However, they have given many new features instead. Instead of deadlines I will say - the client terminal MT5 works, MQL5 (indicators, scripts) in the terminal also works, the base history - M1 (from it all is built on the client, the access to a huge history is provided), a new engine for charting and so on. In the MetaTrader 5 system a lot has been done for the stock market and there are no locks.

As this is not the first time we are releasing alpha and beta versions, we know very well that we will inevitably get a flood of hype like "phi, we messed up, we did nothing new". Therefore, we will release the first versions when we are ready. Before the release we will start publishing more information, descriptions and screenshots.

Sorry for the insistence Renat. Do you really not understand what they want from you? One simple phrase:

We hope that, given the state of development we have now, we will be able to publish a public alpha around _____________ (fill in yourself) and a release tentatively by _____________ (fill in yourself) .

Are you threatened with life imprisonment?! :)))))

ForexTools писал(а) >>

Sorry for the insistence, Renat. Don't you really understand what's being asked of you? One simple phrase:

We hope that, given the state of development we have now, we will be able to publish a public alpha around _____________ (fill it in yourself) and tentatively be out for release by _____________ (fill it in yourself) .

Is this phrase threatening you with a life sentence! :)))))

Answer the counter question - why would they do that? What for? So that when they do not meet a deadline, everyone starts yelling "Oh, you bastards! You promised!!! ...".

If I were them I'd just say, "One year from now, you'll have a new version..." :))

Reason: