Can you tell me which trading systems anyone knows? I'm sick of metatrader! - page 9

MProgrammer,

That's it, I give up!

If you find what you're looking for, let me know.

MProgrammer:

Please, no offence gentlemen! But MT is really annoying in manual trading, and in auto trading too, to be honest.

When trading manually we cannot close orders in packs... We have to deal with such kind of problems when dealing with pips and SL.

There is only one Expert Advisor per chart.

I am already tired of the inconvenience. Can you recommend some Western programmes? The local ones are very ugly. I have never been used to recommend anyone from the West, since they are too cheesy.

Greetings MProgrammer, I understand you are a serious programmer please contact me a.nikitin2@mail.ru +7 926-596-04-83

There are better MTs out there, but..... for the stock market.

YUBA писал(а) >>
There are better MTs out there, but..... for the stock market.

Yes, of course there is... But there's something about MT that makes me still use it.

It's handy, it has a tester, it has a DLL, it has a GREAT thing - historical data. I like it...

NProgrammer >> :

Yes, of course there is... But there's something about MT that makes me still use it.

It's handy, it has a tester, it has a DLL, it has a GREAT thing - historical data. I like it...

Most of market software has it.

DLL? I don't like it. You're welcome there, but you can't get back through the DLL. Normal programs have APIs. Tester - is there not enough Excel or Access for that with VBA?

Another question - where is the encryption? Everywhere in the markets either usb keys or key files. There are encryption standards. And if you don't count roulette players, a lot of money is circulating in the sense of protocol.

At any rate, until I figure it out, I'm not going to take real money to forex. And with $100 it's not a job.

YUBA писал(а) >>

Most market programmes have it.

Yeah, well... trust me - no way. MT is super handy for a programmer, and as a tester, it's unique. There's no other like it... but I don't see the point in continuing in this ancient thread... Excuse me if anything.

NProgrammer >> :

Yeah... trust me - no way. MT is super handy as a programmer and unique as a tester. There's no other like it... but I don't see the point in continuing with this ancient topic... Excuse me, if anything.

I don't mean the tester, I really haven't seen the tester before, but the import of historical data.

However, with an API, MT-MQL just ceases to be necessary. And there seem to be such terminals, but I haven't seen or tried them yet.

YUBA писал(а) >>

I wasn't referring to the tester, the tester really hasn't been encountered before, but to the import of historical data.

However, with an API, MT-MQL just isn't needed anymore. And it seems there are such terminals, but I haven't seen or tried them yet.

And I've seen and tried them, and I went to MT, contrary to the majority of those present here, on the contrary, from Western terminals - I first worked with a Western company, then I got to know about MT...

But now I say that MT is the best of what is available at the moment.

And that's it.

TO administration - And tell me how the author of the topic can close it for discussion... It seems that in other engines this is the standard... almost

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

And I have seen and tried, and I switched to MT, contrary to most people here, just the opposite from the Western ones - I first worked with a Western company, then I found out about MT...

But now I say that MT is the best of what is available at the moment.

And that's it.

TO administration - And tell me how the author of the topic can close it for discussion... It seems that in other engines this is the standard... almost

Not a fact.

Well let's say I worked when MT didn't exist yet. Yes it has competitive advantages, first of all, strategy tester and visualization. That's about it.

But I hope the developers are striving to make it better.

If anybody want to get information about the best platform from my point of view (first of all method of information representation, graphical interface, stack, possibility to choose quotes source, reliability, speed of execution), write to Skype.

NProgrammer >>

Administration - And tell me how the author of the topic can close it for discussion... It seems to be standard in other engines... almost

"Author of a topic" is everyone who has written in it, not just the topic starter. Trying to close a thread by one of the authors without the agreement of the others is, to put it mildly, not very decent.