AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 19

Is it possible to attach a buzzer to a line (e.g. trend line, Andrews' Fork line....)?

Possible.

It could be a new tool that is not put on the price, but linked to an object. There is no such tool in the current configuration. Once the programme is "released", it will be maintained (fixing possible bugs) and developed (creating new tools and other service functions). All updates during the licence period will be available to users free of charge.

Sergei, I came across this indicator for displaying news... it downloads everything from the Internet, just specify the correct time zone settings and that's all, it's fine :) Maybe it makes sense to implement such a plan in Autograf news lines, what do you think? Or adapt this, bribes a full automatic, however :)

alexx_v:
For instance, I have found a news display indicator. It downloads everything from the Internet, I just have to indicate the correct time zone settings and that's it, it's a good thing :) Maybe it makes sense to implement such a plan in Autograf news lines, what do you think? Or adapt this, bribes a full automatic, however :)

I will. But gradually.

One of the main issues here is legal. The second issue is the use of standard MT4 tools.

Один из главных вопросов здесь - правовой. Второй вопрос - использование штатных средств МТ4.

I use this indicator since I have found it, I am very pleased with it, it is flexibly adjustable, data spooling is automatic, again the update interval is adjustable. The fact that lines go all the way through the chart with indicators is not convenient. And in terms of buttons to display/hide the news lines, your implementation is more functional, practical and convenient. So if you manage to combine ++, it will turn out very good, in my opinion.

And as for the legal side of the question, to be honest, I haven't read the terms of use of provided newslines, but I think that if this function is implemented in AutoGraph as an option, like not built-in, or not really built-in, so that it turned out as if the user himself adds the indicator when he wants, then nobody will have a right to ask you legal questions, because there is no reason to. IMHO.

And as for standard tools - in my opinion there's nothing else in the indicator, well, the standard OS biblioter and that's all.

As for logic, in my opinion, everything could be implemented in the following way:

1. there is a basic news line, as it is now or modified, but the one you have in mind from the beginning

2. a separate indicator described above, but remade for AG

3. there is an AG button to display the news lines

If there is an indicator, the indicator with all that follows is applied to the chart

if there is no indicator - the standard news lines are displayed, i.e. the user has the right and opportunity to choose

this logic, the legal question disappears by itself, because the user decides whether to use this option or not

like this

In a good way, this is how it should be. There is room for development in this case. You need to post news on your server, and the AG should check for fresh news and, if necessary, stomp on the server for an update. To this you also need to introduce a time offset from GMT.

So far I focused on standard means of MT4 (intentional refusal of DLL in order to go online).

Short term plans - to bring the program to market (change server (it seems that viruses crawl on it), update site, put full description), and then - we will update and expand the program in order of task priority. This is roughly how it works.

PS The installation file with the new version has been ready for a long time, but due to hosting problems I can't put it out.

PS Инсталяционный файл с новой версией давно готов, но из-за проблем на хостинге не могу выложить.

has the issue of overlaying order lines been resolved there yet?

alexx_v писал (а):
has the issue of overlaying order lines been resolved there yet?

Not yet, this issue will take 2-3 days of programming. I will try to do it as soon as possible (before the start of sales for sure, I am aiming for the end of May).

New version of AG series 4 - AutoGraf 4.80514beta has been released.
Changes have been made:
1. The limit on the number of news lines has been removed.
(2) Optimized code of program relating to displaying news lines.
The size of installation file has been reduced (1.42Mb). 3.

New version of AG4-series AutoGraf 4.80519beta is released.
Made changes:
1. Added template for working on white screen.
2. Added application settings file for white screen.
+ Added news file for the current week
-----------

Perhaps there are enthusiasts out there who can show me the settings file (..\experts\presets\AG_color.set) for different coloured screens? (have seen both lettuce and beige on the forum, etc.)

Reason: