I'm not a programmer at all, - page 2

/// Prepare a description of what you want, wait for someone who agrees,///

I have a description, for me personally the problem is different. How to maintain confidentiality, that's the question.

The confidentiality question is unclear, in relation to what?
Usually either email, ICQ or even Skype.

Korey:
The confidentiality question is unclear, in relation to what?
Usually it's either email or asya or even skype.

What I meant was that I, like any genius, am confident that I have a unique thing on my hands, and I'm very much afraid that it will quickly become everyone's property, not just mine.))

If you're wondering what the point is, please sign up in the mail in your profile, or we'll chat on Facebook or something.

xant:
Korey:
I don't understand the confidentiality question, in relation to what?
Usually it's either email or ICQ, or even Skype.

I meant that, like any genius, I'm sure I have a unique thing on my hands, and I'm very much afraid that it will quickly become everyone's property, not just mine.))

Learn to program and then there will be an opportunity to take the 'unique' thing with you to the grave.

I wonder if the Wright Brothers have a copyright on the plane?

Reshetov:

Learn to program and then there will be an opportunity to take the "unique" thing with you to the grave.

Very pedagogical!

to xant

First try it manually in the tester on this one:
'Chart Orders == Chart Language - Trade Orders, GTerminal Expert Advisor Refinement'
GTerminal_V3beta_indicator
Based on the article 'The Metalanguage of GUI Lines - Trade Orders. Trading and Qualified Trading Training '.
Stop chart, set according to your strategy description, wait for result.

Integer:
Reshetov:

Learn to program and then there will be an opportunity to take the "unique" thing with you to the grave.

Very pedagogical!

The kid had the misfortune to show up here, most likely with a real IP. Crowds of hackers and boneheads are on the hunt for his "unique" item. Won't get far.

Oh, how many interesting comments.

By the way, I know someone who tried to patent a conventional MOM.

It's too late for me to learn how to program, as I studied at institutes more than a dozen years ago.

The question is not one of greed, but of elementary preservation of the idea. I don't see anything wrong here. Although, of course, everyone may have his or her own opinion.

to Integer

About the copycat:
Grizodubov, father of aviator Marie Grizodubova, saw the Wright brothers' plane and spent 20 years making one, but alas...

Reason: