We should write an advisor. - page 5

From my experience of working with Parabolic. We should enter based on the signal of two indices. Indicator paired with it is better not to take RSI, and try any other. Less twitchy. Stochastic, for example...

It is better to startclosing positions with trivial stops. And not by indicators.

And in general, the key to success here - correctly and appropriately chosen to enter the second indicator to Parabolic!

And a bit of a distraction. The author of the thread paid more attention to the output than to the input. How justified is that? I don't think so. It's a double-edged sword. Exiting a position, on the other hand - the opposite of entering. So, for a start, it's better to focus solely on the right entry...

rid:
From my experience of working with Parabolic. We should enter based on two indices signals. The indicator paired with it is better not to take RSI, and try any other. Less twitchy. Stochastic, for example...

It is better to start closing positions with trivial stops. And not by indicators.

In general, the key to success here - correctly and appropriately selected the second indicator to the Parabolic!

After some thought, I decided that we can start out using the opposite signal of the parabolic or a stopper.

The main problem is in flat, a lot of false signals. Well, in principle, there is always a way out, you just need to find it.

timbo:
Neytron:
... If you're sharpening your grudge against me for not sharing the idea with you (it may even be insignificant for you to take it on).

That's right! You see, they are like crows circling around to steal your idea! As soon as you give them a bit of information, they will immediately code it, but only for themselves. Besides, if the idea becomes available to everyone, everyone will use it, it will stop working.

PS Our paranoia is the most paranoid paranoia in the world!

The Crows have scattered :-), the Eagles, and the Vultures have all scattered...

---

someone "probably" wrote the code! and sits quietly and lupip dough :-) ?

that's the thought that goes through anyone who puts out an idea!

---

YuraZ:
That's the thought that goes through anyone who puts out an idea!

No, not everyone, I speak for myself. There are a lot of ideas, even a lot, life is not enough to check them all. Just a description of ideas, even one may take many pages + it's research, just interesting and not necessarily a positive outcome. But I hope that this is the light at the end of the tunnel. Something may come in handy for someone. Like "through thorns to the stars". There are no easy ways. It's not the result that's interesting, it's the process.

Prival:
YuraZ:
that's the thought that goes through anyone who puts out an idea!

No, not everyone, I speak for myself. There are a lot of ideas, even very many, life is not enough to check them all. That's just the description of ideas, even one may take many pages + it's research, just interesting and not necessarily that the output is positive. But I hope that this is the light at the end of the tunnel. Something may come in handy for someone. Like "through thorns to the stars". There are no easy ways. It is the process, not the result, that is interesting.

A joint came out

That's the idea on the minds of just about anyone who pitches an idea!

YuraZ maybe we should start a topic again, so that the mind takes over the mind and the computer goes up in smoke, because people are philosophical again :-) ? :

Prival:
YuraZ can start a topic again so that mind runs wild and the computer goes up in smoke, otherwise people are philosophical again :-) ? :

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/13009 here's an analogue

i don't think we'll have to wait long for a theme.... here they come in joints... :-)

---

although the TORs are usually simple, the mind doesn't jump to the point of smoke coming out of a computer with a bobblehead...

---

usually the inventor crashes before he's even a meter away by the verdict of the first test.

but the "IKAR" flew sooner or later!!!

YuraZ:

the forum is glitchy

- Can't delete their own threads

- can't edit

Similarly with editing.

I can't find the "delete topic" button, or am I not supposed to see it?

YuraZ:
D500_Rised:
YuraZ:

the forum is glitchy

- Can't delete their own threads

- cannot edit

Similarly with editing.

I can't find the "delete topic" button, or am I not supposed to see it?

everything works delete :-)

If you don't mind, Yuri, show me a screenshot of this button, or tell me where it is, because I haven't "ever" seen it

Reason: