why write an advisor. - page 9

Reshetov:
ilnar_s:
And don't sit in front of a computer all day long, it's not good for your health. The trend won't turn around in 1 day, don't worry
It turns around in 5 minutes and you can't catch up. Look at the charts and see how it happens.

For you the trend is how many pips 50 100 150 or what. For me, a sideways move is a 150-flat.

<spam removed>.

that it is now 1.54 is not a reversal yet just a correction.

If we go below 1.40 then yes

ilnar_s:
If it goes below 1.40, yes

=If you have an idea, put it down and let's see how the MTS trades with it,

If good, you were very wrong about the MTS,

if bad, then good luck to you.

If you can't formulate it, then good luck in your bargaining.

ilnar_s:

A normal trader sees a signal and keeps a normal signal for a long time, do not sleep for 12 hours a day and do not oversleep?

Everything is clear with you if your trading signals work 24 hours a day. Tell that fairy tale to your grandmother, maybe she will believe you.

And I have already answered your question, the Expert Advisor is the automation of trading. So we can close the subject.

Reshetov:
ilnar_s:

A normal trader sees a signal and a normal signal is held for a long time, don't sleep for 12 hours a day and do not oversleep.

It's all clear with you if your trading signals last for 24 hours. You tell that fairy tale to your grandmother, maybe she will believe you.

And I have already answered your question, the Expert Advisor is the automation of trading. So we can close the subject.

If you look at the MA, the maximal one will go to the lower one.

the example of a daily signal try to make a trade immediately without waiting for an entry point on the hour marker.

the daily can scream for 2-3 days and the hourly will not give a signal to enter

Reshetov:
ilnar_s:

A normal trader sees a signal and a normal signal is held for a long time, don't sleep for 12 hours a day and do not oversleep.

It's all clear with you if your trading signals last for 24 hours. You tell that fairy tale to your grandmother, maybe she will believe you.

:-) Yuri, the questions of the author of the theme were answered at the beginning
And the author even closed the theme himself

but apparently could not convince the author that the COUNTRY WORKERS ARE WRITTEN to automate labor

someone digs a hole with an excavator and someone digs with his hands without a shovel.
who likes what they like.

in fact, automation of any cyclic process occurs sooner or later

I read somewhere that cool traders do not put indicators on the chart
they look at blank candles...

i really wish i had seen the stats of such monsters that would break records of 1300% in 3 months

---
i also remember two soldiers from the construction unit replacing an excavator
Reason: