[Archive!] Writing custom-made EAs - page 4

wenay:
It took me 1 year to write this thing, I've been testing Fibo successfully for 2 years.
Is your name Morin by any chance? :)

The usefulness of using the Fibo fan in trading is ready to be confirmed. And not just with empty words. When I STRONGLY use the notorious "Fibo+" design I am making good progress in the current trading in two contests on indices and futures. In one contest I have raised my deposit more than 5 times in a fortnight and am in the second place.

http://www.nwbroker.ru/konkurs/futuremet-4.html

In the second one, my deposit has grown more than 2 times and I am already on the fourth place...

http://www.nwbroker.ru/konkurs/futureind-4.html

Do not consider it an advertisement. Participating in these contests is a good school for Stocks.

Has no one really written an expert on fibover before me?

wenay:
Nope... change your nickname to Pioneer immediately

wenay:
I'll show you my investor password next week so as not to be unsubstantiated, my account is a real one with 200$ startup deposit,
Is it (the password) somewhere far away?

goldtrader:
wenay:
So as not to be unsubstantiated , I'll post the investor password next week, the account is a real starting deposit of 200 quid,
Is it (the password) somewhere far away?
Not close, I guess... and probably all the time in the woods...

wenay:
Are you sure your name isn't Morin? :D)

Registr:
goldtrader:
wenay:
So as not to be unsubstantiated , I'll post the investor password next week, the account is a real starting deposit of 200 quid,
Is it (password) somewhere far away?
Not close, apparently... and probably all the time in the woods...

What forest, I'm fine!

wenay:
Registr:
goldtrader:
wenay:
Is it (password) somewhere far away?
not close, you see... and probably all the time in the woods...

What forest, I'm fine!
What's it got to do with you? I'm asking you, where's the password? :)

Registr писал (а): =) зза
What's it got to do with you? Where did you put the password? :)

I forgot it (I didn't lose it, I didn't bury it or take it to the woods, I forgot it), but other people won't find it =), I'll open a new account on Monday and they'll tell me the password again =), I'll tell you then =)
Reason: