[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 411

another resemblance is found, but here there is no bulb at all, which is the main condition for the resemblance

the bulb is somewhere on top in front of the face), and again the face without the glasses

sanyooooook:

I was almost convinced that the portrait was drawn from that photo, the more so I even suggested that granit77 and the face shown in the photo below is the same person (especially since he so endorsed the banner where the name Putin appeared), but after a closer look I realized that the face on the head in the photo below has no mustache and glasses as in the avatar and granit77, although of course that avatar heavily make-up face that is below in the photo, but like that no one would guess.

SZZY: research continues.

ZZZY: I can even make an assumption about the self-portrait)

No, not the car.Preliminary results are that it's a caricature done by a loved one, a light bulb in front of the face on the right, a tin can of Pepsicola on the left

granit77:
At this rate, we'll soon be up to Hitler.

I'm just looking for a coincidence.)

ZS: As long as it's not to the bathhouse ))))

after a short search, an almost exact match was found

sanyooooook:

After a short search, we got an almost exact match.

All right, get the broom and basin ready.

And the soap, don't forget the soap, it'll slip out of your hands...

Mischek:

That's it, get the broom and the basin ready.

And the soap, don't forget the soap, it'll slip out of your hands later...

I don't understand about the soap,

"What are you trying to say, tsar face?"

The reconstruction with Adolf. missing points. it can be seen that when the avatar was created it was added in order to confuse the investigation.

and here again there is no light bulb and no glasses

A light bulb can be added. just like glasses - it's a deliberate distortion of the image. you have to look in depth :)

as an option with a scope

Reason: