[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 341

Ah, it's the Niebuhr distribution )

Mischek:

During training at the dog school, a sausage was placed in front of each dog and he had to wait for the command to eat it. The dog that was able to hold on the longest was rewarded.
The winner was the Labrador who went round the whole row, ate all the sausages, then returned to his seat and waited patiently to be told to eat his own.

>

"I used to think that my chronic fatigue was the result of
of environmental pollution, vitamin deficiencies, high levels of
cholesterol, noise from the neighbours, having to get up early in the morning.
getting up early for work in the morning - in short, all the things that make us question
all the things that make us question whether life is even worth living.
But it turns out that the main reason for this is something else. The population of our country
is 154,145,998, of whom 48 million are pensioners, 60 million are students and schoolchildren and 9,183,183 are people.
students and schoolchildren, 9,183,000 unemployed, 1,296,000 Roma. Of
of the remaining 26,521,000, 1,345,000 are deputies and civil servants.
million are military, 3,977,366 are illegal immigrants.
2,266,084 are currently hospitalised, 1,827,546 -
are currently hospitalized and 1,827,546 are not so far away. So there's only
two people left to work-- you and me. So now you're sitting in front of your computer
reading these stupid jokes while I work for you!!!"
(c) from an old and unknown :)

it's not humour. and it's not even forex.

RSI - how to deal with tunnel syndrome

Take care!

sergeev:

it's not humor. It's not even forex.

RSI - how to deal with tunnel syndrome

Take care!

That's right, it's humour. Humour is cured or untreated for decades. Humour makes it impossible to work a keyboard or a mouse. Humour makes all the tendon pouches hurt. The final, clinical stages of humour are hilarity or humour. It's a total kicker.

I treat tunnel syndrome, usually in a couple of weeks and a beer, the most severe cases in a couple of months and a beer during those couple of months.

Seriously. Tired of giving out free consultations, ordinary people don't listen to them, so now it's just for beer. Get in line.

The topic comes up from time to time on all the programming forums.

---

P.S. The real one is practically non-existent, as far as I understand, only with dystrophy or something similar.

===============

Reason: