[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 779

jartmailru:
Buy a microwave.
Yes, I do. Already taken all the advice from everyone else to buy something. I don't listen to that advice any more:)

Sitting at my computer, I can hear the smell of fried potatoes coming from the kitchen, and I put them to boil... (с)

FAQ:
I'm sitting at my computer, I can hear the smell of fried potatoes coming out of the kitchen, and I've boiled them... (с)

)))), and my dumplings made pies ))))

ZS: And most importantly, when I did so wanted to eat, sat down for a computer and forgot about everything ). I had a black hole of sorts.

sanyooooook:
)))), and my dumplings made patties ))))

I messed with the microwave once: bought a bag of good tomato juice and threw it in the freezer. Forgot. Ended up with a brick in a paper wrapper. Well, I thought I'd just give it a quick...
One minute, it's cold... I put it on full power, 3 minutes - whatever, cold brick. 5 minutes on full...

Anyway, my microwave fried the paper bag until the foil appeared from under the charred paper...

I was in the States once. There's juice in a gallon pack - you have to keep it in the fridge.
The microwave came in handy for reheating.
I also roasted nuts and made breadcrumbs. I've been cooking in it for about five years now.

moskitman:

I screwed up the microwave once: I bought a bag of good tomato juice and threw it in the freezer. Forgot. Ended up with a brick in a paper wrapper. Well, I thought I'd just give it a quick...
One minute it's cold... I put it on full power, 3 minutes - whatever, cold brick. 5 minutes on full...

Anyway, my microwave was frying a paper bag until the foil appeared from underneath the charred paper...

I recently decided to microwave some sunflower seeds. I poured them on a plate and put them in for two minutes and got on my computer.

I hear a crackling sound in the kitchen, I come in, open the microwave, the seeds are fried, but the saucer is broken in half....

TEXX:

I decided to microwave some sunflower seeds the other day. I poured them on a saucer, put them in for two minutes and got on my computer.

I hear a crackling sound in the kitchen, I come in, open the microwave, the sunflower seeds are fried, but the saucer is broken in half....

I roast sunflower seeds (peeled seeds) in the microwave on a regular basis - it's a super-duper-mega treat. You just have to stir every minute.

I cook spaghetti in the microwave. Sometimes it's good (if I remember how much water to put in, because it's been a while).

I also heat up tea. I heat tea with a spoon (it won't melt: the water will take away all the heat).

Mathemat:

I cook spaghetti in the microwave. Sometimes it's good (if I remember how much water to put in, because it's been a while).

I also heat up tea. I heat tea with a spoon (it won't melt: the water will take away all the heat).

Have you ever stuck a spoon into the water after the water has boiled in the microwave? )

sanyooooook: Have you tried sticking a spoon in the water after the water has boiled in the microwave? )
No, I haven't. I suspect it's dangerous.
Reason: