30-3-0=27
31-3-1=27
39-3-9=27

And so on ...

Well, we can make it shorter: if {ab} is a two-digit number in its digits, then

{ab}=10*a+b

Next,

10*a+b-(a+b)=9*a

The result is always divisible by 9 and depends only on the leading digit, i.e. a.

denis_orlov:
Thank you, CEP!
Captain Obvious has been promoted to Lieutenant Colonel "Yasen ...y" :)

Ehhh... moderated the link :(

Why don't we moderate the whole RF domain? I think this domain has moderators and they did not consider http://пиши-код-б@@t.rf/ as a swear word, well... Maybe so will be more cultural, and those who guess will understand what characters should be corrected ;) now of course the link is not working.

Or is that not why the link was removed?

Europa:

Ehhh... moderated the link :(
Why don't we moderate the whole RF domain? I think this domain has moderators and they did not consider http://пиши-код-б@@t.rf/ as a swear word, well... Maybe this will be more cultured, and those who guess will understand what characters should be corrected ;) now of course the link is not working.

Or is that not why the link was removed?

And maybe we won't use questionable terminology, even if it has been overlooked by the censors of another agency? Our site is visited by women and even children, and in general, it is a public place where we try to behave decently.

granit77:
And maybe we won't use questionable terminology, even if it has been overlooked by the censors of another agency? Our website is visited by women and even children, and indeed it is a public place where we try to behave decently.

there's nothing on that link.

granit77:
... Our website is visited by women and even children, and indeed it is a public place where we try to behave decently.
Exactly! Victor Khabibulaevich, have you noticed too? )))

granit77:
Maybe we will not use questionable terminology, even if it has been overlooked by censors of another agency? Our site is visited by women and even children, and this is a public place where we try to behave decently.

OK, I see, "the scooter isn't mine, I just put up an advertisement" )))) (с)

I just gave the direct link as it was.

Sergeev 13.05.2011 16:24

There is nothing at that link.

What do you mean it's not there? You just need to replace @@ with the other 2 letters, by the way there's a cool link to Zed A. Shaw's article "Programming, Motherf@@ker!".

And in general, I'm at the new RF domain just ha-ha, type for example http://женские chest(only vulgar). rf if you had to write it in Latin and have any knowledge of English, but now any first-grader can ask what if you write so? What will happen? I don't understand what the country is coming to...

Europa:

What do you mean no? You just need to replace @@ with the other 2 letters
the link you posted originally - it didn't find the server.
Reason: