[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 310

Summer:

Yeah, he was a smart man, it's a shame they killed him. Such people are always a pain in the ass for the American elite.

It seems to me that this is more of a variety show, a la Zadornov-Petrosian, just a funny vinaigrette.

>

denis_orlov:

He died of heart paralysis at the age of 71.

Where is the information that he was killed?

An acquaintance said he died in typical mysterious circumstances, maybe I'm confused, it was discussed a long time ago.

>

>

faster with a column.)

sanyooooook:
faster with a column.)
Maybe it's just more familiar?

Abzasc:
Maybe it's just more familiar?
Not much, look how much gesture the student has to do, + it takes up a lot of space. It's probably an ancient multiplication method, I used to know how to find the square root of a number with a column, now I've forgotten )

sanyooooook:
Look at the amount of work the student has to do, + it doesn't take much space. Most likely it is an ancient method of multiplication, I used to know how to find the square root of a number with a column, now I forgot )

In my opinion, the point is that they think differently. Mentality, yeah.

If two ways were taught from childhood, it's not a fact that columns would take root. Not for everyone, at least.

Yes, the way is more obvious. And the amount of fuss is easily reduced by more than 2 times - intersection points do not need to draw, as well as the number of intersections. I should try it in my head :)

Reason: