[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 175

rid:

I remember when I served in the army, we also had "reliable rumours from reliable sources" that anti-depressants were added to soldiers' food. However, they had a "purely" specific effect - bromine, for example.

Have you noticed anything similar in your life this month? Punish your wife mercilessly! Otherwise (who knows) next time you won't be laughing...

How do you mean mercilessly? If you can, point by point

Mischek:

What does it mean to be ruthless? If I may, point by point.
There's an American comedian on the subject. The wife herself offers him 1) a spanking, and 2) oral sex.

Mathemat:
Some American comedian has a theme like this. There the wife herself offers him - 1) a spanking first, 2) oral sex.

There's a )))

drknn:
That's fucked up. My wife is smart. Wrecked the car, not today, about a month ago. And you know what she did to make me feel better? No, she didn't fix it herself, cook me a nice dinner or knit me a jumper. She put antidepressants in my food for a month! I found out today, but I already ate breakfast, and it's *******, I'm sitting there laughing, I can't even swear.
Wrong, tweak the post please. If you just tear it down, the connection of the posts will be lost.

granit77:

Comrade is on antidepressants, reacting slowly or maybe he went to spank his wife, also taking his time

There you go, and I'm sitting here waiting for him...:)) It's lunchtime already...

Tired of waiting, took down the post. The content is in the quote.

rid:

Mercilessly means strictly (but justifiably!), with all due diligence! The main thing is not to smash cars anymore (no time to spare...) and to sprinkle bromine....

It's up to each one to decide how to do it.

I would like to be more specific, point by point, but it always turns out to be

Since you are advising, then please describe your example

In the Middle Ages they punished people like this (it was a hard time - they did not play around...):

----Drink milk, children...

Reason: